PDA

View Full Version : A new “turn key” option?

yummi
09-28-2008, 09:18 AM
Looks like one of the well known manufactures of sand cars is getting into the mini market – Sand Limo now has a small two seat ecotech car with a bus transmission for $24,000.00. “SAND SLINGER” Length 12’3’’ Front width 76” Rear width 90” Wheel base 110”

Looks like the market for turn key options has just increased.

Sand Limo Racing - Packages (http://www.sandlimo.com/sandslinger.html)

yoshi
09-28-2008, 09:25 AM
Looks like one of the well known manufactures of sand cars is getting into the mini market – Sand Limo now has a small two seat ecotech car with a bus transmission for $24,000.00. “SAND SLINGER” Length 12’3’’ Front width 76” Rear width 90” Wheel base 110”

Looks like the market for turn key options has just increased.

Sand Limo Racing - Packages (http://www.sandlimo.com/sandslinger.html)

been available for a while, I saw it at the SSSS last week, he sold 6 at the show......

whiplash
09-28-2008, 09:54 AM
The only thing I did not like was the length of the engine section of the car, it hangs out really far and makes it look funny, I have never really been a fan of that style of chassis.

Bugpac
09-28-2008, 10:48 AM
I would not consider that a mini IMO, its no different in size than a old vw based car IMO...Cool car tho...

Bugpac
09-29-2008, 04:30 PM
Im curious what makes it bare bones? The Price tag, Or the lack of the cool gadgets on the dash?

diirk
10-01-2008, 12:26 PM
That's a great price and will compete nicely with cars like the X-18. I don't know how I missed it at the show!!!

TutTech
10-03-2008, 11:26 AM
It was right up front on the corner of their booth.
I agree it will sell well and I agree that it does not have tons of bells and whistles so
it saves on price.
I also don't think its a mini maybe a "Midi" :D

Wicked sand toys also sold 5 of his basic or less bell and whistles type cars with ecotechs
at the show. His price tag is also 25,000 on a very clean 4 seat car.

I think buggy companies would be insane not to have a more basic car to offer that could
take add ons or upgrades later. At Least you get a fully turn key car and driving and can add
a better tranny later or whatever. But a more basic model I think is smart.

The frame and car is nice and they look good.
Also not my boxy style I like but all cool and selling well just ask the builders of them that
took in big sells at the show for them.

I think there were more minis or midis at this show than full size vehicles.
If you looked at all the side by sides, utv's, minis and midis at the show you would
know what I mean. So I think we are seeing a big change to this style and size of vehicles.

You buy a big car you need a big truck and a big trailer to pull it.
You buy a small car you can pull it with a small truck and trailer. I think this needs
to be kept in mind also. With economy you can buy a car but the truck and trailer get
you. Or you buy a small car and pull it with your standard truck or shoot even mini truck
on a flat trailer and you can at least go to the deserts.

Anyways It was cool and I saw a lot more minis and smaller more basic cars than ever this year.
Shoot Mosebilt was there with a small beam car for 25,000 with an ecotech also.
Sold 3-5 of them as well plus just frames for 3,000 a piece.

Chikin
12-25-2013, 05:33 AM
[QUOTE=Bripsyshittee;ne[/QUOTE]

Report sent... Do not click links

Chikin
12-25-2013, 05:45 AM
Freaking guy is the Xmas day scruge!! [smilie=sign_ffs.gi:

Masteryota
12-25-2013, 05:59 AM
What a choad!

K-fab
12-25-2013, 07:55 AM
Banned, deleted and blocked. They registered with a different IP addy (which passed the spam search) than they posted with. Both IP's have been blocked now.

I GOT THE POWER!!! Buuuuuaahhhaahaaaaa! Merry Christmas you spamming scum!
For Christmas, I got you a stick and I'm gonna beat you with it!

I'm in the process of weeding out spammer registrations right now - only 19 to go thru and I bet only one or two are legit.

Chikin
12-25-2013, 10:39 AM
I GOT THE POWER....,,

We'll here is your photo!
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k5/chikin1974/iPhone%20pics/misc%20ios/B6EEB7BA-F892-4807-A2F0-F3CFC02ED923.jpg

fabdaddy
12-25-2013, 01:39 PM
Spaminator. Go K

dirtymike
01-11-2014, 10:44 PM
do any of these guys offer financing?