PDA

View Full Version : Reverse hanging brake and clutch pedals WANTED

stetler
09-04-2008, 07:16 PM
vendors or members I am looking for a set of Reverse hanging Brake and clutch pedals to buy.
I need these to be combined together and include the MC and res. Also looking for either a 5.1 or 6.25 . and the Res and MC have to be mounted inside the cab directly above the pedals.

What kind of deals do you guys have. please PM me

Gene
09-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Check with Doug Heim. He has built some nice gear . . .

stetler
09-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Check with Doug Heim. He has built some nice gear . . .

Thanks for the help. I think he emailed me about some that he sells but I must of deleted his email. Is that his screen name?

Also I was wondering what size Master Cylinder bore you guys are running on your rails?

Bugpac
09-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the help. I think he emailed me about some that he sells but I must of deleted his email. Is that his screen name?

Also I was wondering what size Master Cylinder bore you guys are running on your rails?

That is his screen name, pm him...If he doesnt have reverse hangers, I can get wilwood... I used a 3/4 bore on my brakes...

All i have is a twin master tho...

stetler
09-09-2008, 06:12 PM
That is his screen name, pm him...If he doesnt have reverse hangers, I can get wilwood... I used a 3/4 bore on my brakes...

All i have is a twin master tho...

Areyou happy with the way your brakes feel (soft, too hard) ?
How heavy is your buggy and what size calipers did you go with?

Bugpac
09-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Areyou happy with the way your brakes feel (soft, too hard) ?
How heavy is your buggy and what size calipers did you go with?

I was running twin 3/4 bore on a single dynalite rear caliper"Jack shaft mounted" and the front had 2 dynalite calipers, Both were 2 piston, not sure of the actual piston size etc...I Like the breaking power, it was very comfortable, I wish i would have installed a residule valve tho, after sitting the first stroke of the brake would always be soft, seems the piston sucked into the calipers over time...