PDA

View Full Version : How To Enable Smilies!

plkracer
06-02-2008, 02:00 PM
If your smilies are not appearing when you go to advanced reply, click on the USER CP link on the left, in the navigation box. Next, click on the EDIT OPTIONS link in the left-middle side of the page. Scroll all the way down, then choose standard, rather than basic. Your smilies shoudl now appear.

EDIT: Only choose the standard editior. Using the enhanced will result in your smilies being cut off because the screen becomes too wide.

plkracer
06-02-2008, 02:01 PM
Have to test it out now... :D:p

busasandrail
06-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Very COOL :cool:

Engineer
06-02-2008, 03:46 PM
If your smilies are not appearing when you go to advanced reply, click on the USER CP link on the left, in the navigation box. Next, click on the EDIT OPTIONS link in the left-middle side of the page. Scroll all the way down, then choose standard, rather than basic. Your smilies shoudl now appear.

EDIT: Only choose the standard editior. Using the enhanced will result in your smilies being cut off because the screen becomes too wide.

Wow Plkracer [smilie=non_banana1:

[smilie=excuseme.gi: Now I don't have to keep looking for a moderator for the answer. [smilie=sign_help.g:

[smilie=tr_thankyou:

It really wasn't hard to fix after you told us exactly how. [smilie=sign_duh.gi:

amergin
06-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Nice tip Plkracer... I've adjusted the the amount of smilies from five columns to three. The problem is with the wide smilies, [smilie=tr_thankyou: for example causes the columns to be extended.

I can adjust the smilie columns down to two. That should fix the width issue for lower resolutions.

This issue should be fixed with the new template coming out soon. This one will remain default but users will be able to select the other style. Should be completed in the next two weeks. The next template from there will be a one off custom designed specifically for MBN by a professional company.

zunooo
06-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the tip. Now I can fill up my posts with :D[smilie=whistle.gif]:eek::cool::)[smilie=mhihi.gif][smilie=dry.gif][smilie=non_banana1:[smilie=rockout3.gi:!

I will try to control myself.

I was just notified by the site that 10 is all it will allow.[smilie=alright.gif]

amergin
06-04-2008, 11:59 PM
I was just notified by the site that 10 is all it will allow.[smilie=alright.gif]

[smilie=eeek.gif]

Fixed

[smilie=rockout3.gi:[smilie=ext_beer2.g:

plkracer
06-05-2008, 01:37 AM
Really??

If this works, then cool. :):mad::D:):p:rolleyes::cool:[smilie=gun_gun.gif][smilie=ext_shutup.:[smilie=jumping.gif][smilie=thumbs_up.g:[smilie=ecstatic.gi:[smilie=shocker.gif][smilie=ohmy.gif][smilie=alright.gif][smilie=gun_chair.g:[smilie=gun_chair.g:[smilie=rolleyes.gi:[smilie=non_banana2:

plkracer
06-05-2008, 01:38 AM
yup! It's fixed!

zunooo
06-09-2008, 08:11 PM
Cool.
Must control, must control!

Yeah I am a dork.[smilie=mhihi.gif]

Stomper
08-02-2008, 02:42 PM
;):D:cool:[smilie=ext_tease.g:[smilie=ecstatic.gi:[smilie=ohmy.gif][smilie=shocker.gif][smilie=sign_heya.g:[smilie=sign_bye.gi: