PDA

View Full Version : CNC Brake Pedal/Twin Master cylinder Assembly

mhall
04-26-2008, 05:55 PM
my Genesis stadiumlite has a cnc single brake pedal twin master cylinder assembly and i need some parts for it specifically the rubber diaphrams that go under the screw on caps. does anyone know if they are still made and who if anyone would carry the parts? thanks for your time,Mike

Bugpac
04-26-2008, 05:57 PM
dansperformanceparts.com

K-fab
04-26-2008, 06:01 PM
Dans, McKenzie's - any good off road shop will have them. *Get in touch with Foddrill Motorsports in Phoenix - probably have them in stock. *623-433-8643

mhall
04-26-2008, 06:01 PM
Bugpac,
* * thanks a million i really appreciate it. off topic i got my jigs and lite home last weeekend it is a blast to drive what little time i have in it so far.
Mike

Bugpac
04-26-2008, 06:07 PM
I didnt relize you bought a running car as well, got any pics? wanna come up to michigan next saturday? [smilie=biggrin.gif]

i96speedway.com your not to awfully far away...

Bugpac
04-26-2008, 06:09 PM
there is a large vw shop in indiana some were, i cant remeber the name of it tho, there is or was also one in battle creek, stock a lot of stuff....were exactly in IN are you located...

mhall
04-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Double post

mhall
04-26-2008, 07:27 PM
Bugpac,
* * * was just in MI last weekend. put in 1200 miles from 4 am sat morning to 7:30 pm sun nite. still have not recovered. it has been a while since i did much traveling. we bought a car figuring it would be easier to figure out the jigs and so we would have a car really quick that people could look at. it is the car that was discussed in a couple posts in the for sale section of this site. it has a few issues from sitting for a while but they are relatively minor just going to take a little time to fix. gas line all needs replaced, pulled the tranny thinking the silicon gasket was leaking but come to find out the drain plug had vibrated loose. while we have it out gonna go through it and replace all the seals and etc so we don't have to pull it back out for a while hopefully. got the wrong cv boots today,the metal flanges were too small for the cv joints. they looked right unil it was time to put them on. the brake rotor is froze on the splined part of the input shaft and it may not survive the removal so i am trying to find out what will fit before destrying it taking it off. other than that it runs great and i can't wait to race it. gonna try to get up to I-96 and over to K-fabs new track since it is about 160 miles from me. i am in Norman,IN a little town 75 miles south of Indy.
Mike

mhall
04-26-2008, 07:30 PM
K-fab,
* * *thanks for the phone number. mike

K-fab
04-26-2008, 07:44 PM
No problem!

Yes, come to the track. *I hope to be able to sit on the dozer and start pushing the jumps up here in the next couple of weeks. *I really want the track ready by the end of May.

mhall
04-27-2008, 10:54 PM
K-fab,
* * * that sounds great. be sure to keep me informed when you are ready to go. the end of may is gonna fit our schedule very nicely.gonna get the lite's tranny back in this week and go over to stone city and see how it handles for me and get some time in it to see how much adjusting it needs. Mike