PDA

View Full Version : Bugs project prolwer part 2...

Bugpac
03-25-2008, 05:56 PM
Well until someone gets off the high horse, i will start a part 2, that hopefully will get moved over when the time comes....

I added some flush mount lights as i didnt run a conduit thru the tubing for the overhead light, and i dont wanna zip tie the wires, I will eventually throw some led light in there 35.00 each, as they are direct replacements for the bulb type, got to save some money for gas so we can use this thing...Not to much left to do, Just finishing up seat assembly and belts....

masterfabr
03-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Is it the pic or does it have a couple degrees positive rear camber? Nice job on the cage.

Bugpac
03-25-2008, 07:04 PM
It does have some positive camber i believe, Im gonna try and tackle that later with the long travel kit i make, someday...

masterfabr
03-25-2008, 07:08 PM
You think it's to help the cv (or is it uj) angle? Does the prowler set at full droop or is there some additional droop in it?

Bullnerd
03-25-2008, 07:17 PM
"Im gonna try and tackle that later with the long travel kit i make, someday..."

UH OH!....don't do it Bug....leave it alone....just drive it......(this is a subliminal message)

greasemnky
03-25-2008, 07:50 PM
the LED lights are 30 bucks for the pair on flea bay. Just put the same ones on my dump trailer, they work well.

Bugpac
03-25-2008, 07:57 PM
Im not sharing no more, The high horse has pissed me off for the last time...Not once but twice...

D-RUNNER
07-12-2009, 12:00 PM
do you have any pic's posted on here of the prowler? I just obtained one my self. I will be using it for work and play.

You have any ideas on the makings of a good snorkle set up?

Bugpac
07-13-2009, 07:16 AM
do you have any pic's posted on here of the prowler? I just obtained one my self. I will be using it for work and play.

You have any ideas on the makings of a good snorkle set up?

No ideas, i just leave the engine stuff alone...

D-RUNNER
07-14-2009, 08:25 PM
nice roll cage. How's the rear jump seats working out? Mine is a 07 650 lime. I'll be treking through a lot of mud and water on the job. A guy I work with has an 08 with a factory snorkle on it. He was getting water in his air filter from the tires throwing it on the rail where the air inlet is located.

Bugpac
07-14-2009, 08:36 PM
nice roll cage. How's the rear jump seats working out? Mine is a 07 650 lime. I'll be treking through a lot of mud and water on the job. A guy I work with has an 08 with a factory snorkle on it. He was getting water in his air filter from the tires throwing it on the rail where the air inlet is located.

Seats work perfect, mine is a 08, kids ride in back, it has less than 200 miles on it, its shamefull... Need to use it more...

D-RUNNER
07-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Got to take the time to enjoy it with the Family. I'm planning on building a roll cage for it when I get the time to go back home. You sold the Drakart didn't you?

odypilots
07-19-2009, 04:57 PM
You sold the Drakart didn't you?

Yes, he did, dammit.:)

CARLRIDDLE
07-21-2009, 01:34 PM

Guess it wasn't cut out for the south, back to Mich it went. Never got to meet the Drak, too bad.

Bugpac
07-21-2009, 01:59 PM

Guess it wasn't cut out for the south, back to Mich it went. Never got to meet the Drak, too bad.

Yes i did sell it, you didnt miss much... :) we can still meet up, you just have to pm me here, I have no interest in illegal imigrant lectures or politics, so I am here for now...

Bullnerd
07-21-2009, 04:35 PM
" I have no interest in illegal imigrant lectures or politics, so I am here for now..."

You got that right!