PDA

View Full Version : team-moto trailing arms

hodakaracer
03-25-2008, 07:01 AM
there has been a lot of discussion about Rob and team-moto so would like to add my .02. I'm building a girard ss2 and needed some trailing ams. I did not get much response from mini-buggy other than not to use team-moto. This is my first build so did not feel confortable building them myself so decided to take a chance and call Rob. I have to say that he was very pleasant to deal with. It took a little longer to get than I expected but Rob answered all my e-mails promply and kept me informed. The arms were what I expected and worked perfectly. Anyone needing trailing arms for a girard ss2, I would not hesitate to call Rob.

Engineer
10-23-2008, 11:52 PM
I have also seen the negative posts.

A friend is building from the Team Moto plans, and I offered to draw the laser parts from the drawings, because my local laser cutter could make them cheaper. I had some questions, so I E-mail Team-moto, and was answered quickly and completely. After going to all the work of drawing the parts, I was quoted within $10 of what Team-moto gets for the complete laser cut kit. His laser kit is priced right.

hirevlimit
10-24-2008, 04:40 AM
I also have delt with rob and its always been on a positive note.