PDA

View Full Version : Works and Digitron

turbotexas
12-04-2007, 07:57 PM
I sent my Shocks off last week to Works Shocks. They recieved them Friday afternoon. I got a call today and they already had them repaired and refurbished!!! I only sent the parts that were nessisary and I didn't send bolts, rubber bushings for rezzie to fram mounting clamps for rezzies etc. Well to my surprise they had all the parts I didn't sent replaced and wrapped up ready to ship!!! Even went thru the good side I sent just for them to have incase they needed for rebuilding my broken one...
All for What I feel is a good price of $250.00 I am impressed by the fast service and just flat out common courtesy these guy's have!!!
I will start a project thread when I get my axles and all to finish putting this back together...
I also should have my refurbished Digitron unit sitting at home after they re-programed the unit. It was originally set up for a sled, and this is why I was having so many problems with it... Again with in a week of receiving this they had this done and out the door!!!
I just thought I would post up about the venders I deal with out there...