PDA

View Full Version : Sand Sport Show

buggito
08-20-2007, 08:36 AM
The SSS is coming this September 14-16 in Costa Mesa and I think It will be cool to meet there, any of you is planning to go ? Or have a booth ?

yoshi
08-20-2007, 08:48 AM
The SSS is coming this September 14-16 in Costa Mesa and I think It will be cool to meet there, any of you is planning to go ? Or have a booth ?My rail will be there in the Federal sandrail booth......

Bugpac
08-20-2007, 08:51 AM
The clearance priced one?

yoshi
08-20-2007, 09:52 AM
The clearance priced one?yes, but it's the 6 month old model. The new ones have *a slightly different design, mainly being standard reverse plated floor, aluminum switch console, and a few other odds and ends. I may fly out there with my wife for that weekend, depends on how things are going at the time...

Bugpac
08-20-2007, 01:21 PM
Seems like a show car would be something you are selling, not something different...Anyhow Gl have fun...

buggito
08-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Yoshi if you go please let me know It will be a pleasure to meet Ya...or anybody else.

sicksand
08-20-2007, 07:07 PM
I think I'm going also.Let us know where your booth will be.I will stop by and say hello to who ever is there.I can't wait to see what is coming out there?

Philabuster
08-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Seems like a show car would be something you are selling, not something different...Anyhow Gl have fun...Agreed. *That would seem suspicious to prospective buyers. *"This my OLD design. *My new design is WAY BETTER, but I didn't bring it because I haven't finished it it yet." *[smilie=mhihi.gif]

yoshi
08-21-2007, 12:19 PM
[quote="Bugpac\";p=\"41775":1fbpve54]Seems like a show car would be something you are selling, not something different...Anyhow Gl have fun...Agreed. *That would seem suspicious to prospective buyers. *"This my OLD design. *My new design is WAY BETTER, but I didn't bring it because I haven't finished it it yet." *[smilie=mhihi.gif][/quote:1fbpve54]

The only difference is the floor and the new aluminum console up the middle for the switches and starter button, he will have pics to show of the new features. *Everything else is the same, so it's not like a completely different rail or anything. *It has been finished and shipped to customers already, but Federal hasn't bought one yet....

The top pic is the current rail Federal has, the bottom *is the new floor and the console for the switches....

TutTech
08-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Mosebillt,
will be there.

There is a chance I may be there Sunday but not Saturday.

See I have a race that weekend.
I will try to get to tech Friday night after
I send the guys from Mosebuilt off to the show and
help them set up Friday morning/afternoon then mad
dash to tech later the same day.

I have to load the show cars up and trailer them
to the show then I have to leave and load up
my own race car and trailer it up the pass on a
Friday to tech. So its going to be one long day and
I hope I can make it and get it all done.

Saturday morning race for 8 hours.
Pack up load up head back that night after the race
and then unload everything.

Sunday come to show help the booth
and then help bring everything back home.

SHEESH
What a weekend I am in for.

Wish me luck and hope to see you guys there.
http://209.85.62.26/6125/147/emo/flaminghead-runner.gif

[smilie=biggrin.gif]

buggito
09-11-2007, 08:32 AM
SO Who Will be there ? and when ?

Few more days left.....