PDA

View Full Version : Pic of an installed roller throttle pedal

griff
07-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Anyone have a pic of an installed roller pedal? *I can think of a few ways to make it work but a pic is worth 1k words for me. *I guess the way they move throws me off since it would almost have to push a cable to work and on the motor side it *must be pulled. *If you set it up to pull......the cable would be in the way of the assembly/feet.

Bugpac
07-17-2007, 03:08 PM
if it pulls you need it to pull ot away from the side, most of the aftermarket pedals have a bracket off the side to attach the cable, giving clearance for the foot....

yoshi
07-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Roller pedals suck ass man, I used one on my first rail and every time I hit a bump I kept mashin the pedal cause it rolls so easy, I went back to the plate pedal and I will never go back...

Rorty
07-17-2007, 06:05 PM
...the way they move throws me off since it would almost have to push a cable to work and on the motor side it *must be pulled. *If you set it up to pull......the cable would be in the way of the assembly/feet.

Pushing the cable will work fine if you use a push-pull cable (or you could go hydraulic). Otherwise you'll need an extension on your pedal above the pivot to pull the cable (bent 180 degrees), or an extension out to the side, below the pivot to pull the cable (direct line).

I wouldn't use a roller on the pedal either.