PDA

View Full Version : The SV is ALIVE!!!!

CBRhino
05-27-2007, 06:27 PM
Yep....fired up the SV1000 rhino today for the first time!!! Sounds SWEET!!!! *We got a little video of it we will be posting shortly on our website.....doesn't do it justice, though. *I can't wait to get in and drive it - it will be rolling by the end of the week!!! :) WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! [smilie=boogie.gif]

Rorty
05-28-2007, 12:16 AM
Well done Corry!

A video, sweet! Show us yer...

Rhino! *[smilie=mhihi.gif]

Was there any reason you chose an SV rather than a TL other than perhaps availability?

flyerrider
05-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Saaaaawwwwweeeettttt. *Where's that video?

TutTech
05-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Oh wow thats soo cool.
I also cant wait to.

Get off line and get back to work on it we cant wait.
[smilie=biggrin.gif]

I will have to let my brother and his rhino know about this.
Very cool.

[smilie=mhihi.gif]

CBRhino
05-28-2007, 09:25 PM
Here is the clip of us starting the engine the other day......now we just have to get everything put back together and get it rolling again!!! *Also, no, I DON'T sound like a chipmunk.....for some reason the vid sped up just a hair and it makes me sound like I was sucking on helium.....hahahahhaaha....

There are wires and stuff hanging....don't worry - we always tidy up everything very nicely.....the stuff on my fuel cell is just coolant from it belching when we were topping it off......and we have to still frame the engine housing....etc.....so......I don't want anyone to think that's how we put stuff together! LOL!!

We will post more later, when we run it up and down the street for the first time!! :)

http://www.wellerracing.com

renegadespec1
05-29-2007, 09:15 AM
cool, but you do sound like a chipmonk [smilie=mhihi.gif] I'm just messin with ya...Won't be long now...

CBRhino
05-29-2007, 09:20 AM
I totally do! LOL!! *I guess it's better than sounding like a man..... [smilie=mhihi.gif]

renegadespec1
05-29-2007, 09:40 AM
[smilie=rofl.gif] *[smilie=mhihi.gif] *[smilie=ashamed.gif]