PDA

View Full Version : Think I'll Be A Frame Builder

prosand11
03-02-2007, 02:37 PM
If we all woke up tomorrow & thought this. (Or was this just a dream???). Who can say, I wanted to be a frame builder when they where in school or a little guy. Thats my dream. Not all should say it. For me it just happen, as most of you are. You wanted your name in lights or was it the dam thing can be built my way, & better or. Or I can do that. We all have to look deep inside ourselfs. NOW,No butt crack with mirrors looking. Don't go gross on me!!! I mean what made you to it, the inter thing. We all have our own reason. Is it that, mine better then theres thing. Is it the money. I think. most would say, its there name in lights. Hey look @ this, its mine. Be cool Alan @ http://prosandminirailframes.homestead.com/

masterfabr
03-02-2007, 03:18 PM
It's the challenge.Period. [smilie=biggrin.gif]

KWiKSand
03-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Something to get me out of the house and away from the honey-do's , and the money.

K-fab
03-02-2007, 04:03 PM
My first project was an old go-kart. *Margay race frame, briggs 5 horse. *I was about 12 - 13. *That thing changed my life and outlook on life. *I did nothing but fix/repair/modify the thing. *I've dreamed of (and have, to a point) build off road items, (don't really want to call some of them vehicles) for the past 30 years. *I guess it's just what clicked with me way back when and the disease has just grown over the years. *Now I'm gearing up to start the manufacture these silly off road things. *That's come a long way from cutting a 3/8" plywood panel for the belly pan to bolt onto the bottom of that old Kart... *(I knew EVERY rock in my neighborhood's alley from that low hanging belly pan too) *[smilie=bow.gif]

panelbeater
03-02-2007, 07:51 PM
Its very rewarding to create something from nothing. Just look at the poor demolition man, when he stands back to admire what he has just accomplished,
Theres nothing there!

TutTech
04-20-2007, 11:38 AM
So I can simpley Say "I Built That"

Then when I race my cars and win I am just feeled with Pride
that my frame and car won a race against some of these
pro buggy builders or factory built cars and that I hung in there with them
and actually beat them.

"I Built That".

Makes me Proud of myself and my work.
Thats alot of why I do it.
Then for the fun, challange, since of accomplishment, enjoyment
and I love the desert and driving and enjoying the desert.

[smilie=happy.gif]