PDA

View Full Version : Time I said hello

stretch
02-25-2007, 06:53 PM
Not new to the site, just been lurking and learning since last summer. I was off work all summer with a back injury and lots of time to read almost every post at that time. It's amazing all the information that is shared to help someone along the way.
We are just about caught up since the injury and decided it was time to jump in so I purchased a set of Rorty's shotgun plans today will start a log as soon as things start to progress.
Anyway, that is enough of that. Hello to everyone that has made this a great wealth of information.

Rorty
02-25-2007, 07:23 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b237/Rorty/PIX/Smilies/bye.gif Welcome Stretch! Your CD was in another batch that was mailed this morning, so you should receive it shortly.

What engine do you have in mind for your Shotgun?

stretch
02-25-2007, 07:28 PM
Not quite sure on the engine,lost out on a cbr 600 last week.

Gene
02-25-2007, 07:49 PM
Welcome Stretch! Glad you said hello.

Looking forward to seeing your R16 Shotgun build.

Since a few on this site have mentioned buying plans. Who will build first?

rowycoracing
02-25-2007, 08:39 PM
Welcome, watching the Shotgun build will be a kick! *Tim

DuneMe
02-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Welcome!!!

Kludge
02-25-2007, 10:34 PM
Welcome!

amergin
02-25-2007, 11:08 PM
Welcome to MBN stretch. Get yourself a thread started in the projects section for your shotgun build.

renegadespec1
02-26-2007, 04:47 AM
Welcome stretch,
I have frequently seen you on the sidebar and was starting to wonder if you were ever going to post...being hurt is a bitch, I think you made a good choice on the shotgun plans...I would like to see how it comes along ....keep us posted... [smilie=drool.gif]

ultraman
02-26-2007, 05:41 PM
Welcome stretch. Where abouts are u in Ill? Northwestern perhaps?

stretch
02-27-2007, 03:11 AM
Northeastern sort of, about 70 miles southwest of Chicago right on route 80.

Where about are u in Iowa?

ProtoDie
03-28-2007, 05:52 PM
Welcome stretch,
Lookin forward to folowing the build

hero_saku39
03-28-2007, 06:15 PM
welcome stretch....where at in IL are you from.....I'm working outside of Jacksonville now.

stretch
03-31-2007, 04:08 AM
hey hero, I'm still about a 3 hour drive north of Jacksonville. You get around with that job you have.
My last job required all that travel and to say the least it got pretty old with the wife. I use to put in the foundations for water towers so I got around the mid-west quite a bit.

I got the plans all printed up and I can say they are much better full size instead of on a moniter,dang sheet protecters cost as much as the printing,but should be well worth it to keep them all in order.

hero_saku39
03-31-2007, 09:13 AM
hey hero, I'm still about a 3 hour drive north of Jacksonville. You get around with that job you have.
My last job required all that travel and to say the least it got pretty old with the wife. I use to put in the foundations for water towers so I got around the mid-west quite a bit.

I got the plans all printed up and I can say they are much better full size instead of on a moniter,dang sheet protecters cost as much as the printing,but should be well worth it to keep them all in order.

Macomb is as far north as I've been.....I think I'm about to ask for a demotion and work under my brother so I can be closer to home........getting old in a hurry.

Good luck with your build. *Keep us updated.