PDA

View Full Version : Odyssey Steering Wheel

Lawngodfather
02-19-2006, 02:06 AM
Anywhere I can find this type of steering wheel or fab one similar?

scramblerman400
02-19-2006, 06:32 PM
both fl250 and fl350 sterring wheels show up regularly show up on ebay. they can be gotten for a fair price if you have time to wait.

Lawngodfather
02-21-2006, 05:44 PM
Got one pff eBay for $26. Just was wondering if I can buy a new one somewhere. I will have to make this one work.

Still going to have hydraulic brakes.

stress
04-24-2011, 04:03 PM
the follow link is for Odyssey Salvage the guy who runs it has health problems so on some days he hard to get a hold of.

Odyssey Salvage (http://odysseysalvage.com/)

they have all kinds of Pilot and Odyssey parts

AtvNut
04-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Got one pff eBay for $26. Just was wondering if I can buy a new one somewhere. I will have to make this one work.

Still going to have hydraulic brakes.

use the cables from the oddy steering wheel to hook into a master cylinder

LiveWire
04-25-2011, 01:13 PM
use the cables from the oddy steering wheel to hook into a master cylinder

I agree. If you use a Pilot yoke with the master cylinders in it already, you are limited to those master cylinders and their volume.

With the FL350 yoke, you can use Wilwood, etc. master cylinders and actuate them with a lever that the cable connects to. You can also setup where the leverage the cable has on the master cylinder plunger increases through the movement. That way the initial movement of the levers take up the play in the system quickly. An example of the play is the pads getting knocked back into the caliper body. With progressive leverage, you'll use up less of the lever travel on play and have more movement left with more leverage against the master cylinders to stop the buggy.