PDA

View Full Version : Hayabusa turbo engine high end build

Dustinp
01-22-2016, 11:24 AM
sold

fns
01-22-2016, 08:00 PM
I see you are going to a subaru. Just wondering why? I am building a turbo hayabusa car now and I have my motor already built. I was just wondering what has turned you off about the hayabusa so I maybe able to adjust my build if necessary? Great price for all that you are including.

Dustinp
01-23-2016, 09:42 AM
The biggest complaint is the amount of shifting that I have to do with the Busa power plant. That was one of the things that I really enjoyed when I was younger. All of my friends that I ride with just put their Subaru car in third and cruise meanwhile I am going up and down several gears. The Busa will make you plenty of power and is a very solid power plant. Lots of guys say that running through the gears is half the fun. So if you enjoy running through the gears and feeling the pull you should enjoy the Busa. My car weights about 1250 and made 323 to the rear wheel. My first car was only 650 and shifting was allot less often. Hope that helps.

Bullnerd
01-23-2016, 02:01 PM
"My car weights about 1250 and made 323 to the rear wheel." DOH!

Is there a build thread on this Warlock somewhere? With the Subi?

Dustinp
01-23-2016, 04:56 PM
What does DOH mean???

K-fab
01-23-2016, 05:33 PM
DOH - go look up Homer Simpson sounds.

Bullnerd
01-23-2016, 08:19 PM
What does DOH mean???

LOL! Good question. Its an expression a cartoon character named Homer Simpson made when he realized he just screwed up.

I don't usually use it in the right context, so I understand your confusion with me using it.

In this case, it means, Holly $#iT, that is awesome!

Dustinp
01-24-2016, 10:26 AM
To funny. Homer was the best.

CARLRIDDLE
01-25-2016, 06:55 AM
What are you using to fuel engine? And for computer? Are those included?

Dustinp
01-25-2016, 06:28 PM
I do have a high end turbo system that I was not including since I was planning using some of the components on the next Subaru build. The ECU is from Heads up performance (EFI technologies X-2)It is a stand alone system. Its a closed loop and uses a Lambda controller. It also has gear based boost control witch enables you to program boost in each gear at every 500 RPM's. So you can add boost slower or faster to keep the front end down. I also have a Mill Spec wiring harness that I had made for the car.

Turbo Header
ECU
Plenum box
wire harness and sensors are available.

Dustinp
01-25-2016, 06:42 PM
Also have a hayabusa dash that works with the ECU. I have some wiggle room in the price so if you are interested in some of the turbo stuff we can work something out.