PDA

View Full Version : Barracuda

raider2.6
03-15-2015, 09:17 PM
anyone know of a US distributor of Barracuda's ? Or know of any for sale?

Hambam
03-16-2015, 06:12 AM
Tony at the edge I know sends a few shipments over every now and again. Might be worth contacting him to check it out. Pretty sure they can sell you a turnkey but expect to pay big $$ for it. They charge almost $15000 aussie for a rolling chassis without engine. With shipping, I doubt you would see any change out of $20 K US even with the exchange rate. Although engines are much cheaper in the states so you might be better off getting an engine sourced locally. They can probably do mounts for the busa before they ship it. Otherwise I think your best bet would be finding a second hand build.

Michael67
03-16-2015, 08:10 AM
I got a complet frame welded up and just sitting around, If your interested take a look on my forum (German Barracuda) and you can see how it looks . I built 2 frames but only got one finished.
Will take some pic`s and post on my build . Where are you at home?

scooter
03-17-2015, 02:50 PM
Mine is for sale. If you want to see the build thread it is at the DTS web site under Dawn's cuda.

Let me know if you are interested. It is a great car!

Scott

Hecklerr
06-18-2015, 04:40 PM
I am interested, The DTS site wont let me join , so I cant see the picz, How much, and is there any other way to see picz? THX, Dave.

scooter
06-20-2015, 05:16 PM
I am interested, The DTS site wont let me join , so I cant see the picz, How much, and is there any other way to see picz? THX, Dave.

Hi Dave,

Check PM and email