PDA

View Full Version : Awesome wheelie

good649
03-11-2015, 10:28 PM
So did anybody here get to witness this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvMTaATo4AM

plkracer
03-12-2015, 03:07 AM
*Listening closely for the sounds of a hydrolocked motor* :)

Rat4020
03-12-2015, 11:18 AM
[smilie=dunno.gif]Why aint he pullin wheelies on a dune side hill?

odypilots
03-12-2015, 01:31 PM
That old stuff for him. Hadta try something new.

Deranged
03-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Lol, yup I agree with ODDY.

Justin

CARLRIDDLE
03-12-2015, 05:02 PM
I avoid water at all cost at dunes. The whole post of the dunes is car comes home clean.

Bullnerd
03-12-2015, 07:55 PM
I don't know why but cars doing wheelys does nothing for me? It seems like a cop-out actually. I'd rather see a car that handles really well haulin azz through some nasty stuff! I remember going to the drags when I was a kid and the crowd going wild when some car/truck/van with an engine in the back does a wheely. I didn't get it then either.

K-fab
03-12-2015, 11:25 PM
I'm kind of on the same page with you there Bull. They're cool, I guess? The do show off HP or a really poorly balanced setup, maybe?

But, I will say - they are a rush. I got a ride in a four seater a few years ago out at the dunes and the dude could DRIVE. He'd wheelie down the face of just about every dune, drop the front end just before the transition, use a turn brake and make is smooth as could be. It was fun.

Deranged
03-13-2015, 12:45 AM
I remember a couple years ago in my old car, going back and forth with a "wheelie car" with a big v-8. My car just got with the program, and the other guy was wheeling, making a lot of noise and thats about it. he would look over and get a pissed look on his face seeing me hanging right with him. LOL...

Justin

chrisMX-15
03-15-2015, 01:04 AM
ah the water is new not many will do that couldn't be to deep better to see him go across the top that would show HP and well put a big V8 in back of any tube chassis and you will see wheelies good friend of mine built a VW bug with a built 289 in the rear for his wife. That wouldn't keep front wheel on ground had to run wheelie bars all time. He built it cause everyone said he couldn't! lets just say wife never drove it again lol

sandracer1
03-16-2015, 11:55 PM
New tricks for an "Old Dog"

I for one love any rush I can get. I have ridden in one that would ride wheelies, All I can say is "PUT IT DOWM MF'r" I do not like being a passenger for that crap. I am just a control freak! One rush was enough!!! DRIVING ONE that would do it would be a blast. I trust no one.:D I do like watching them though.

Rat4020
03-17-2015, 11:05 AM
Im with ya on the control part . The wheelie thang dont do nothin for me .Now put some air under all four over a gap , well thats a diff story . Him bumpin the throtle and dam near flipin over just tells me poor balance I would trade it off for a 2 seat mid engine with a LS7 with a Fields 2sp . But thats just me LOL

Alexbuggy
10-11-2016, 01:40 AM
Wow that buggy has some serious bottom end power!!! awesome

nutz4sand
10-11-2016, 07:59 AM
Wow that buggy has some serious bottom end power!!! awesome

Actually its just a teeter totter. If you figure where the weight is its not that difficult to do that.