PDA

View Full Version : Sandparts?

lost26
10-21-2014, 04:57 PM
Hey guys, I purchased a rack pinion from sand parts 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive it or at least a confirmation they sent it. I've called and left messages, sent 3 emails and no response. Typically I read good stuff on here about them. Anybody have a problem like this? I'm not mad it's not here just want to be sure they sent it

rgvkid
10-21-2014, 07:08 PM
How did you pay? Thats bad Business!
I think you can cancel if you paid Paypal.

Try Protodie. I bought a rack from them and they responded the same day when I asked questions, plus he's on the forum.
He may be able to match price also.

lost26
10-21-2014, 07:15 PM
I used PayPal, the rack was on sale for $60 and its regularly $89.. I'm gonna give them a couple more days then ill have to cancel. My main fear is there's another house that's not but 7 miles from mine with the exact address and zip code just different city. I get a lot of their mail and I'm sure they get mine just hopefully not my rack..

jaywebguy
10-21-2014, 11:03 PM
Weird that they don't answer. I've placed orders from them over the phone, never had an issue getting through to them.

lost26
10-22-2014, 08:23 PM
Well I got an email that it has been shipped today. Not sure why it took 2 weeks to ship on a part that's was supposed to be over stock. Still have yet to get a phone call back ( or an answer for that matter) or an email back.. Oh we'll, my rant is over I just chalk it up bad service. Thanks for,the replays guys!

Rat4020
10-23-2014, 09:56 AM
Well I got an email that it has been shipped today. Not sure why it took 2 weeks to ship on a part that's was supposed to be over stock. Still have yet to get a phone call back ( or an answer for that matter) or an email back.. Oh we'll, my rant is over I just chalk it up bad service. Thanks for,the replays guys!

LOL the power of MiniBuggy.. Yer rant is what?two days old and all of a sudden.. shipped .. Aint that funny:D

rgvkid
10-29-2014, 03:19 PM
Wow! That's still poor customer service!
Not even an apology or return phone call. Heck at least throw in some stickers or t-shirt!
Well hopefully you get the part ASAP!

emkc02
10-30-2014, 12:49 AM
Ive ordered a bunch of stuff from sand parts with out any problems, then again I only live about 2-3 hours away from him...

lost26
10-30-2014, 10:06 AM
The part got here, the box showed it was shipped from Alpine sand sports as did there answering machine.. Is that the same as Sandparts or you think they sold?

Vorra65
11-18-2014, 09:21 PM
Anyone else have issues with the Sandparts site.................?

Just doesn't want to cooperate,:mad:

Left a message. maybe I'll get a call back.

Couple of days go by, sale goes to another vendor. Don't matter how much you save if you can't make the purchase. :cool:

lost26
11-18-2014, 09:33 PM
Hey Vorra, I never got an email or a call back. My part took 2 weeks to ship then another week to get to me. I didn't need the part right away but I looked like Billy Madison running to the mailbox on nudie magazine day just to be let down.

Vorra65
11-18-2014, 11:15 PM
Good to know, no phone call back yet either- guess I may try the email thing.

Not sure what's up with the site, but I also noticed some of the pricing didn't jive either. Like the purchase $$ for the rack I wanted added it to my order at the retail $$-goofy!

Vorra65
11-19-2014, 12:47 AM
Problem solved-3 different vendors-parts are ordered......

Sandparts wasn't one of them :(