PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to update everyone

TutTech
09-17-2014, 06:51 AM
Hey everyone. Hope everyone has been doing well.
My apologies for not being online. I have had several situations come up that have not allowed me to currently build cars. A divorce for one and some medical stuff. And now moving into an apartment and moving what I could into storage and selling the rest is kind of a set back as well.

Anyways I have been going to some races and just watching when I can and tinkering with my brothers and friends cars but not building anything for myself just yet. I have welded a lot and built some arms and parts etc. did some cage work and what not. So that is good.

Well I hope to maybe next year have things behind me and hopefully get into a house and a small shop where I can at least build and fabricate again. I can't wait that is for sure.

Anyways if anyone needs me please email me anytime at tutcote@yahoo.com
Hopefully talk to you all more soon.

And yes you guys will be the first to know if I start building again ;)

Tut
:)

TALON
09-17-2014, 09:44 AM
Hey man sorry to hear about your set backs , hope the health side of things is on the way up most importantly, looking forward to your return bigger and better.:)

skreikem
09-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Tut,

Sorry to hear about the set backs, but glad to hear you're well. Looking forward to the minilite rev 2! :)

I know there's still a couple of your cars still being built (mine included)...

Anyways, good to hear from ya and take care!

-Spencer

Project X
09-17-2014, 11:38 PM
Tut,

Glad to hear your bouncing back, you have been really missed.

Thanks again for all your help during my buggy build, I couldn't of done it without you.

I am still making a few changes, and its turned into a very dependable ride.

It won't be much longer before I start another project.

Welcome Back!!!!!!

Project X

Bullnerd
09-18-2014, 12:17 AM
Good to see you brother!

Post when you can...we'll be waiting.

PS...loved your last frame version with the large radiuses, looking forward to more of your work.

JGSturbo
09-18-2014, 12:38 AM
Life has its way of getting in the way... will be hoping you make a speedy recovery to a happier place.
Hang out even if your not building ;)

TutTech
09-18-2014, 03:18 AM
Thank you everyone for the kind comments. Yep I am a trooper I will be good just getting older so it's taking me a bit longer to "bounce back" but other then that I am doing great.

Project X I am so happy to hear you're enjoying your car that is awesome and it looks awesome!
Another project?? the boys looking to get into their own cars? ;)

As always I am still alive and kicking if you need me send me an email and I will be happy to answer back help out etc. Spencer with your car or questions hit me up.

Take care talk to everyone soon.
Tut
:)

Rat4020
09-18-2014, 12:24 PM
Great ta hear from ya Tut . Sucks what yer or youve been goin through but things such as those Will make ya stronger , I cant say much about the other half thing.. But your main prob ( Health ) just stick to yer guns man . What the mind can conceive it Will acheive..I am sure ya will prevail & get back to building them cool Tut Tech buggies in short order :D

chrisMX-15
11-25-2014, 06:27 AM
hey tut I too have been gone for awhile. glad your back as I am now and we all get old no apologies for that or the health!!! we are all glad your ok and are back don't rush things! We are cheap and easy stay and chat its free you have helped so many including me. I think I speak for all, we are here for ya man we missed you.

TheDoc
11-26-2014, 05:37 AM
Your never really gone, just lurking when you can, glad your on the mend. With all the things you have done are immortalised here, your just on a break....

bmanga
12-02-2014, 12:24 AM
What doesn't kill us will make us stronger Tut! Hang in there and come back stronger! [smilie=thumbs_up.g:

Rat4020
12-02-2014, 10:52 AM
What doesn't kill us will make us stronger Tut! Hang in there and come back stronger! [smilie=thumbs_up.g:

LOL but it still hurtz:D

bmanga
12-02-2014, 01:30 PM
LOL but it still hurtz:D

Fo sho! :eek: