PDA

View Full Version : Glock's Corner.

Glock n Ballz
01-19-2014, 07:19 AM
Welcome to Glock's Corner.

You made it! Here we go...

POLARIS RZR GETS DESTROYED - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4-jrVbr4AM)

Duane
01-19-2014, 10:19 AM
I love the concept of Glocks Corner.

What are you doing for the Football Madness today!

K-fab
01-19-2014, 10:20 AM
Football? That's the funny shaped brown thing right?

Glock n Ballz
01-19-2014, 10:32 AM
I love the concept of Glocks Corner.

What are you doing for the Football Madness today!

Building Stealth Fighters til 3:45, then it's whatever. I aint watched a football game all year. But I did get my buggy back on the road heh heh...

Put another 45 or 50 miles on the buggy yesterday too. that about 90 miles in two days...not bad. Cruise through 7th Street District in Fort Worth after dark last night. Open air night clubs, trendy shops expensive apartments, etc... Drove right by a Lambo VT that was parked in a parking lot of an open air bar (which was packed) and everyone was looking at the buggy and not the Lambo. Had my helmet on which is kind of like wearing a mask-no one can see my face, so you kind of become the unknown guy in the sweet buggy, but it was really neat. All heads turn. saw many people with phones recording video as I slowly cruised by. Its quite the head sweller. Of course No GoPro on board at the time...I plan to remedy that.

Glock n Ballz
01-19-2014, 11:50 AM
Haynes Baked Beans Commercial - (Astronaut) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOmsd54BICk)

CARLRIDDLE
01-20-2014, 07:46 AM
Thats why the call them WHOOPS. LOL

Glock n Ballz
01-20-2014, 08:14 AM
Haha, that's right Karl...on a whole new level of WHOOPS!

Those Astronauts were all like "HOP FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!" LOL.

Bullnerd
01-20-2014, 08:24 AM
Haha, that's right Karl...on a whole new level of WHOOPS!

Those Astronauts were all like "HOP FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!" LOL.

Thats funny, I showed the vid to my 7 yr. old. First thing she said was ,why are they hopping? Nothing about the monster pounding them into the ground.

You know, the graphics on that commercial are better than most modern movies.

Glock n Ballz
01-20-2014, 03:49 PM
thats funny, i showed the vid to my 7 yr. Old. First thing she said was ,why are they hopping? Nothing about the monster pounding them into the ground.

You know, the graphics on that commercial are better than most modern movies.

1 like.

Glock n Ballz
01-20-2014, 03:50 PM
K-Fab,

You diggin' on my Astronauts?

Glock n Ballz
01-21-2014, 01:02 PM
Perpetual motion? I think so.

Perpetual motion machine - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlx2PgESXhs)

Bullnerd
01-21-2014, 01:19 PM
Very slick, but......isnt the power coming from magnetism?

Glock n Ballz
01-21-2014, 02:27 PM

Part of it...and springs. Best perpetual motion device I've seen.

deaner
01-21-2014, 02:31 PM

I agree, look up how much energy it takes to make a magnet.
Beautifully made piece of art. The way he is selling it.....some greedy rich ba$#@&d will buy it thinking he can rule the world with it.

K-fab
01-21-2014, 04:35 PM
I want one just to watch - killer Rube Goldberg machine.

nutz4sand
01-21-2014, 05:44 PM
I wish to see this machine working on a clear plastic pedastal 30 feet in the air.

The supposed attraction of the magnets to draw the ball near would also try to slow it down WORSE when leaving the magnets. Even if they do thier little drop and the magnets above (little round ones) would also slow the ball. Any one who has played with magnets and steel balls would see this pretty quick.

Its the downhill motion keeping the ball rolling more than anything and thats caused by the long hanging rods. They "actuate" the hidden pendulum in the center base. But why if they are so powerful as to do this do they not mess up each others swinging??

3:02 The "hidden pendulum" Listen to his words at 3:02. There could be more hidden in this hidden pendulum.

Like an electric motor.

Without a clear plastic mount to see no power going in them I will remain skeptical.

Everything else is in the open to draw your eyes so look for what is hidden.

Basic majic 101. Make them look where you are not doing the trick!

Still cool as hell from a point of view though.

Duane
01-21-2014, 08:28 PM
I want one just to watch - killer Rube Goldberg machine.

Yeah really just a showy piece of art. The laws of physics are just that, laws. You can't break them. No matter how tight you pull back your ponytail.

Large
01-21-2014, 09:05 PM
That first vid reminds me of what I did back in October last year. I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here, and it's only a pic, but this is what a few drinks, no seatbelt/helmet and a desire to show my mate how to do donuts ends up like-

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/34/o0ir.jpg

I got thrown out the front, pretty sure I hit the passenger grabrail on the way through and ended up with two broken ribs and a punctured lung from that episode.

Lug-Nuts
01-21-2014, 09:28 PM
Broken ribs SUCK!!! did that last year, dont wanna do it again.

Trouble675
01-21-2014, 11:23 PM
That first vid reminds me of what I did back in October last year. I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here, and it's only a pic, but this is what a few drinks, no seatbelt/helmet and a desire to show my mate how to do donuts ends up like-

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/34/o0ir.jpg

I got thrown out the front, pretty sure I hit the passenger grabrail on the way through and ended up with two broken ribs and a punctured lung from that episode.

I'd laugh if you didn't break bones. SAFETY THIRD!

K-fab
01-22-2014, 06:02 AM
Broken ribs SUCK!!! did that last year, dont wanna do it again.NO SHIT!!! Those things are brutal. So glad I've never managed to stick one through my lung, too. I've seen that and it looks like it's insult to injury.

Aaahhh, look at that. The Rhino's sleeping. Don't wake it up. :cool:

Glock n Ballz
01-22-2014, 09:43 AM
K-Fab I just noticed your footer where you say youre learning vbulletin...
I just noticed that there are 3 different "looks" for the site. I use Lustrious Fluid. Always have. Uve been usung this view so long that to me anything else is alien.
heh heh..:o

Large
01-23-2014, 04:49 AM
We went back up to old mate's property a couple of weeks ago.

(Here's a coupla pics from back in Oct when I hurt myself and the place was green)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/600/x15p.jpg

Bikes, buggys and guns...what's not to love.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/43/2p7r.jpg

Needless to say, no one learnt from my f%#&up last time, and the Rhino went over again, then nearly over...

Donuts in The Rhino - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hJpSGujhxQ)

but saved itself by smashing into poor defenceless baby tree

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/842/vvon.jpg

- sorry about the poor vid work, I was laughing too hard to concentrate.

K-fab
01-23-2014, 10:39 AM
K-Fab I just noticed your footer where you say youre learning vbulletin...
I just noticed that there are 3 different "looks" for the site. I use Lustrious Fluid. Always have. Uve been usung this view so long that to me anything else is alien.
heh heh..:oNow that we have the site back in operational mode (still have a couple issues), I'll probably disable the other two views and stick with Lustrous Fluid in a bit.

Glock n Ballz
01-23-2014, 02:27 PM
Now that we have the site back in operational mode (still have a couple issues), I'll probably disable the other two views and stick with Lustrous Fluid in a bit.

That works for me man. Ill never know the difference.

Bullnerd
01-23-2014, 02:56 PM
Damn! thats Australia? That looks pretty nice. All they ever show on TV is that big theatre in Sydney or the desert.

Up north
01-23-2014, 03:01 PM
Damn! thats Australia? That looks pretty nice. All they ever show on TV is that big theatre in Sydney or the desert.

I was thinking the same Bull. That looks like fun terrain. I picture hot unbearable sun and poisonous snakes and stuff. This picture looks beautiful.

Pstegs 101
01-23-2014, 03:02 PM
I was thinking the same Bull. That looks like fun terrain. I picture hot unbearable sun and poisonous snakes and stuff. This picture looks beautiful.

same i even had to look who was posting it

Bullnerd
01-23-2014, 03:23 PM
"I picture hot unbearable sun and poisonous snakes and stuff"- Excactly...that looks like Cali.

Large
01-23-2014, 03:31 PM

The first two pics were in Oct after a wet winter, hence the green grass and full dam.

The other pic/vid was in Jan after a couple of months of hot weather and no rain, the grass is a lot browner and the dam (Lake Wyangala) is down to about 80% capacity from a high of ~95%.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t31/1519413_10202875266425000_1126626052_o.jpg

When the owner isn't playing silly buggers with his mates, he always carries a short 12 guage in the Rhino to dispatch any Brown Snakes he sees on the property. Brown Snakes aren't fun.

Up north
01-23-2014, 04:03 PM
Hot and undesirable sun. Large brought portable shade to plink snakes. Not all bad though I do see a keg in the background.

CARLRIDDLE
01-24-2014, 06:39 AM
Snake hunting in flip flops! LOL sounds like my welding.

CARLRIDDLE
01-24-2014, 06:41 AM
This just came to me, and maybe I need more coffee?

Since this is Glock's corner and He is in it, has he been bad? LOL

Carry on.............

deaner
01-24-2014, 09:24 AM
Is he wearing a pointy hat?

Wheels
01-24-2014, 12:10 PM
i just went thru this thread... the astronaut commercial was funny as shit. pun intended. The free energy video was pretty cool... i could sit for hours and watch that thing go 'round and round'... somewhat of a deep thought provoker.

Glock n Ballz
01-24-2014, 07:48 PM
i just went thru this thread... the astronaut commercial was funny as shit. pun intended. The free energy video was pretty cool... i could sit for hours and watch that thing go 'round and round'... somewhat of a deep thought provoker.

Agreed on alll points. Well said.

TALON
01-27-2014, 12:41 AM
Nice place your bud has up there Large,,plenty room for fun and games.

Damn! thats Australia? That looks pretty nice. All they ever show on TV is that big theatre in Sydney or the desert....that looks like Cali.

Couple of quick facts that might help ya Bull.

Oz nearly the same size of the US not counting Alaska , pop is a couple of million less than Texas. We are about the fourth least densely populated country on the planet ,which is a bit misleading as most of us live on the east coast and the south and then west across to Adelaide.

The bit in Large mans pics that " looks like Cali " is pretty much the entire east coast from top to bottom starting from where i am ,about an hour west of Melbourne right up to the top.It is all pretty similar dense wooded mountains broken up by state forest national parks and farmland which run right to the beaches on the east coast until you get up past Brisbane and then the farther north you go from there it becomes tropical rain forest .

In board of that range it is vast plains of of gazing land until you hit the Outback which runs all the way to the west coast except for the bottom west corner of Western Australia which is awesome and similar to parts on the east coast.

Most places over here would never see zero on the temp gauge and if they do it is only for a few weeks a year in the mornings ,except of course for the ski fields .

Distances from Melb to the other capitals in a car ,, well to Perth Days , to Adelaide about 8 hrs ,, to Sydney inland 10 hrs by coast 20 and then the same to Brisbane from there .Then to the top if ya make it another couple of days . Then from Melb to Darwin who knows no one has ever made it [smilie=smile.gif] as it is closer to 4 other National capitals in other countries than it is to its own .

It is not as complicated in geography as the US ,we pretty much got mountains on the right and desert on the left, and with only 6 states and 2 territories which all have pretty much the same laws and rules it makes for some simple living .

I do find this stuff interesting and when you guys on here mention some places in the US i google a bit and check it out , hell i know more about Jersey than you Mike Ha Ha. I will get there one day but man you dudes are all over the shop, gonna be a long trip

Large
01-28-2014, 01:39 AM
Hot and undesirable sun. Large brought portable shade to plink snakes. Not all bad though I do see a keg in the background.

Protip.

Everything you see in the background of old mate's place is a target.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_6p-1J551Y

Glock n Ballz
02-17-2014, 09:06 AM
Sweet Roller only $12,000.00!
(sarcasm)

Look at the rear shock, upper attach point location. This guy's heart is in the right place, but his rear shock upper attach point ins't. Also needs more roll cage to protect head in a roll over. Not bad looking over all and fixable, but WAAAAAY overpriced for what it is.

Dune Buggy (The Apocalypse) (http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4320742284.html)

Glock n Ballz
02-26-2014, 01:42 PM
Random pic:

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac287/GlocknBalls1/BuggyBumperPOV.png (http://s908.photobucket.com/user/GlocknBalls1/media/BuggyBumperPOV.png.html)

Duane
02-26-2014, 08:43 PM
Love that sticker!

Glock n Ballz
02-28-2014, 08:53 PM
Love that sticker!

I do too Duane. They turned out really well and I fly my flags with pride.

sandracer1
03-01-2014, 10:45 AM

Magnetic power is free power. It may cost a lot to produce a magnet but the power of it lasts for nearly an eternity.
The key to his magnets is the horseshoe shape. This guy is no dummy for sure.
The problem with perpetual motion is as soon as you add any drag to produce power you are done. It is NEARLY impossible to produce a device that will run nonstop. As stated it has been attempted for 300 years.
If you think in terms of earth and moon and the affects it is easy to see the power and force of magnetism. What is not easy is to control and harness it. The earth and moon have been spinning for 4 million years, BUT, will come to an end. Laws of physics are as stated, LAWS. But man has been proven wrong for thousands of years. I think the earth was flat at one time and the earth was the center of the universe. We do not live in a world of reality, we live in a world of perception.
Regardless if a machine is produced to run 99% efficient it is a huge accomplishment and is for all argumentative purposes is endless free power.

I have a drawing of a design for a perpetual motion machine given to me by a family member and have played with this idea on paper and cad design and it is an endless math problem. I am still working with it. But like I said getting it to run is one thing, adding an output to generate free electric power and keep running is a completely different problem. The magnets in my machine are the drive link for power output but drive force has to out way the drag of driven force.

One day this crazy bastard will rule the world. (evil laugh)

nutz4sand
03-01-2014, 08:03 PM
The earth and moon have been spinning for 4 million years, BUT, will come to an end. (evil laugh)

But they are powered by the sun. At a great cost to itself. How does that relate?

sandracer1
03-01-2014, 08:46 PM
That is the endless math problem. The shear mass it takes to sustain motion.
The moon is powered by the earth and the earth is powered by the sun.
If you can replace the sun as power with a magnet that will last for a long long time you have something powered by a source that does not have much "cost".
In his machine the springs will wear out before the magnets.
The realistic question is how close to 100% efficient can you make a machine. 99.99999999999999999999% is as close as we may ever come.
Everything must end or die. That is for sure.
It would be interesting to see if his machine is still moving in 1,2,5 years.

nutz4sand
03-02-2014, 02:39 AM
I disagree as if you replaced the sun with a magnet you would need something to make the magnet move to produce the energy like the sun does that keeps us spinning.

I still say his machine is bogus. He IS hiding something in the base thats driving it artificially or else it would be made of clear plastic so we could see it. Old majic trick is all he is doing with all the "cool stuff" up top to see. Makes most forget about the hidden base motor.

sandracer1
03-02-2014, 09:16 AM
There is a roller coaster here at Six Flags Amusement Park that accelerates 0-70 in like 4 seconds with magnets.
When you ride it there is no doubt you can make an object move without moving the magnet. Granted they are electrical magnets.

His machine may be a magic trick. If it is real he should be able to prove it. If real, it would be a great invention.

It is something that started interest for me when my cousin handed me that first drawing.
I am sure I am not the one who will figure it out.
But you know, maybe the one that says something to make the guy who is smart enough to look at it differently or spark a different perspective.

Are you working on anything Nutz? LOL
I have a project that could last you the rest of your life.:D

Bullnerd
03-02-2014, 10:36 AM
So you guys are saying that thing is powered by the sun?

Duane
03-02-2014, 11:09 AM
Sandracer, so sorry but it ain't gonna happen! There are no undiscovered rules of physics that will make it possible. It 's like the people who say some kind of carb was invented that could make a 3000 pound automobile get 200 miles to the gallon but GM or Chevron silenced the guy with truck loads of cash. Physics will not be denied. Use your time on something more useful.

nutz4sand
03-02-2014, 12:06 PM
There is a roller coaster here at Six Flags Amusement Park that accelerates 0-70 in like 4 seconds with magnets.
When you ride it there is no doubt you can make an object move without moving the magnet. Granted they are electrical magnets.

NEVER said you could not make something move with magnets. Said you had to use energry to make energy. A magnet sitting still will only do one thing. But it takes power to move the magnet to make it pull something along.

The electromagnets will do that of course to the roller coaster but they use a LOT of power.

Not sure why you felt compelled to mention them even really?

His machine may be a magic trick.

Yes and water may be wet.

Are you working on anything Nutz? LOL
I have a project that could last you the rest of your life.:D

Busier now than I have been in a good few years. Surgerys done now just gotta pay for it.

nutz4sand
03-02-2014, 12:08 PM
So you guys are saying that thing is powered by the sun?

Well technically everything is..... Or else it would not be here without it? :D

Think about it. You ARE nuclear powered!

Glock n Ballz
03-03-2014, 07:07 AM
_uck it, who wants pie?

Glock n Ballz
03-03-2014, 11:38 AM
Apple ?

86 the Apple for me please...

Rat4020
03-03-2014, 01:31 PM
86 the Apple for me please...

YO[smilie=mhihi.gif] 10-36 clear