PDA

View Full Version : Rorty shotgun Help!!

nhramunoz
06-04-2013, 06:27 PM
Anyone on here offer all the lazer cut plates for the shotgun? If so how much do they cost? thanks

slikrider
06-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Good luck. I was trying to build it also and ran into a problem getting them. There is a few people that might be able to help. Try deranged.

Crisco
08-25-2013, 10:17 PM
Hi nhramunoz

I'm the new owner of Rorty. We're working on a new supplier of laser cut parts for the R16 Shotgun and all the others.
I've only just taken it on from Bob and have a lot to learn. There will be a new website up as soon as the guys have it put together.

It might be a month or two before its all sorted out.
Let me know what you need and where you are (email or pm) - I still have Bob's ear and will be able to get it sorted out for you.

Cheers
Christian

nhramunoz
01-15-2014, 08:16 AM
Thanks a bunch put off the project until I could find the lazer cut plates, what's the URL for the new web site

Crisco
05-08-2014, 10:37 AM
www.rorty.net but at the moment it goes to a temporary site:
RORTY Ultralite Dirt Buggies | Dirt Buggies, Mini Buggies, Superlite Buggies, Off-Road Buggies, Sand Rails, Off-Road Karts – By Atkinson Race Technology Pty Ltd (http://www.atkinsonracetechnology.com)
Laser cut kits are now available for the R11, R16 and R21. I will post prices in the next few days. I am having them made here in Aus but am also organising a US based cutter to save freight costs.

Machined components kits for these buggies are almost finalised too.
Cheers