PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recommend an Arctic Cat dealer?

will.i.am
12-07-2012, 10:40 AM
I'm looking for a good knowledgeable Arctic Cat dealer that I can call with my crazy part questions and get answers (like changing the gearing in the chain case or getting new clutch weights)...even better, a specific service person at a dealership-- specifically related to their sled engines. Can be anywhere in the country-- there are just hundreds of them out there and I don't know where to start.

Searched this forum, but didn't see any.

Thanks,
Will

Trouble675
12-07-2012, 11:52 AM
I have no idea, but I'd try Arctic Cat's engineering department. They may tell you to f off but it's worth a shot. Start with customer service and see if they can get you to someone who can answer your questions. [smilie=dunno.gif]

Adrenalinejunkie
12-07-2012, 06:31 PM
You can ask dealers, and you'll get answers...but don't count on them being correct. Anyway Denniskirk.com has lots of clutch stuff for sleds.

paipai
04-27-2013, 02:00 AM
I heard about you mentioned above but I have no idea that where I had heard before. But if you are interested in that I can recommend youa web www.swtorcreditstore.com (http://www.swtorcreditstore.com) and this is a really nice web to meet so many people here and then you can aks them to help you about your question. Hope to help you!

Chikin
04-27-2013, 05:32 AM
No it doesn't. Your a spammer paipai !! Report sent
Do not click link