PDA

View Full Version : MEGALODON -Cuts

Y.O.R
06-24-2012, 12:15 PM
Purchased the plans this morning.. Wanted to see how they would Cut.

Y.O.R
06-24-2012, 12:17 PM
Few more pics:p

Stomper
06-24-2012, 03:42 PM
Looks good. I have the plans also. What do you think of them. It must be nice to have a water jet at your disposal. When you cut the rest of the plates for the buggy, you might want to cut 2 sets for a fellow canuk. hint hint:D
I saw an badlands facebook page the finished product. It looks sweet.
BTW Welcome to MBN. It's nice to see another felow Canadian.

Y.O.R
06-24-2012, 07:17 PM
Looks good. I have the plans also. What do you think of them. It must be nice to have a water jet at your disposal. When you cut the rest of the plates for the buggy, you might want to cut 2 sets for a fellow canuk. hint hint:D
I saw an badlands facebook page the finished product. It looks sweet.
BTW Welcome to MBN. It's nice to see another felow Canadian.

I would be glad to help out a fellow Canadian or anybody, all I ask is that you email me any one Dxf file from the plans. Just want proof of purchase as I don't want to get in trouble from Badlands for supplying parts to people who didn't purchase plans.No need to email all Dxfs as I already have them.:D

Stomper
06-24-2012, 08:12 PM
Sounds good. Are you just playing around with the water jet or are you going to build the megalodon.

Y.O.R
06-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Its not a water jet it is a CNC Plasma Table:D, going to build the Megalodon over the winter months, I will perfect the cutting first, after looking at the plans I see where I could make a few simple changes to incorporate a few pieces together As per the three pieces that make up the top of the rear shock mounts I cut today. They could easily be cut out of one piece and bent. These are a great set of plans and well worth the money.

Stomper
06-24-2012, 10:56 PM
When you do start it, start a project log.

millbilly
06-25-2012, 01:04 AM
Where in B.C. are you from???

Y.O.R
06-25-2012, 07:43 AM
Where in B.C. are you from???

North Okanagan Area..

millbilly
06-26-2012, 01:21 AM
A few hours East... 1.5 hr. South of Vancouver... You are on the dry side....