PDA

View Full Version : rebuilt honda odyssey fl250

nick0530
04-25-2011, 04:32 PM
just added to ebay 1984 honda fl250 odyssey | eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220775002788&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT)

bigrat
04-28-2011, 03:51 AM
No Air filter that should run a treat, (not)

Chikin
04-28-2011, 09:19 AM
Hey I have taken photos and forgot people rip them for the details... That is the main reason I will take pics and pic and choose to post pics others wont rip on... FOR SMALL ASS DETAILS!
[smilie=big_explode:[smilie=big_explode:[smilie=big_explode:[smilie=big_explode:[smilie=big_explode:[smilie=big_explode:[smilie=big_explode:[smilie=big_explode:[smilie=big_explode:

Rat4020
04-28-2011, 09:26 AM
No Air filter that should run a treat, (not)
So I guess that means ya are not intrested in his Ody. Or you are another [smilie=moon.gif]That just rips on other peoples adds :mad:

Chikin
04-28-2011, 09:45 AM
So I guess that means ya are not intrested in his Ody. Or you are another [smilie=moon.gif]That just rips on other peoples adds :mad:

Yeah Rat you are right..... I can see how threads have some people pissed off.... Ok so it doesn't have a air filter... Where is it on this site to throw out responses just to make a sarcastic comment for what??? Just proves the point that just because you dont like some thing you dont need to stir the pot and throw down a slam to some ones thread or KNIT PICK some one elses buggy.... Hey at least nick is not covering it up and when some one shows up say "Oh yeah I dont have a filter, Sorry for the dishonest photos"