PDA

View Full Version : Greg @ desertkarts.com

Goingforsound
01-13-2011, 10:49 AM
The prices are good, the parts are cool, but *the owner doesent seem to care at all about post sale customer service.*

First time I ordered, I wanted to know if he can ship to Canada and he answered in less than 30 mins ton my email.

I placed a first order on december 15th 2010. Then some friends wanted parts too and I needed something else also. I placed my second order on december 24th.

The first time my credit card was billed on december 16th and the second time on december 30th.

We are on January 13th and still no parts.

*I tried to reach Greg since 3 days. I understand that my 2nd order has been placed in the christmas time, but my parts should have been shipped for the first since I've been billed on december 16th.*

It seems to be usual stuff with Greg. I looked on the internet and particularly on the board, people are having trouble with him. he's hiding behind his computer.

I do not recommend having business with desertkarts.com

I personnaly sell A LOT of stuff on internet and the customer is always right. If I cannot ship an item quickly (2 days max) Whatever I did not build the parts or I am waiting for a backorder I make sure the customer knows why it take more time thant it should.

Knowing that my parts from greg are in backorder I would feel safe, but no answer is proof that someone has something to hide.

I sent a last email asking for answers or refund until monday january 17th or I will be in procedure with my credit card company.

JC

Tags for google:

( desertkarts.com problems missing late long shipping Greg Cornelius desertkarts@gmail.com lost trouble reliability business not good scam false )

mx450rider
01-13-2011, 11:33 AM
Hmm well thats no good. I, too, sell parts..(used auto parts) and whatever the part, whether it be an engine, frame, door, gas tank, etc, we get it pulled out of the car and sent (or delivered in our case) in no more than a day after ordering. If we didn't do that then we'd be out of business. ( a lot of competition in Ohio). If the guy doesn't get his act together, he'll be destined to be another "lets file bankruptcy and lose our debts." I hope thats not the case, though. Who knows..maybe it could be health problems?

Goingforsound
01-16-2011, 11:32 AM
Greg replied yesterday, he was out of town, his girlfriend had to get a surgery. So he haved had the chance of checking tracking numbers etc.

Goingforsound
01-23-2011, 07:19 PM
More thant two weeks after:

Greg replied:

Hi JC. Just back from out of town. My Girl friend just had to have her ankle fixed and the god doctors are uot of town. I will look at the the tracking info and figure this out.
Greg

Two weeks have past since then. Dont have the numbers, dont have the parts neither. My buggy is completed but missing steering wheel,quick disconnect, rack and pinion, straps etc.

Such a pain in the ass dealing with such dealer that dont care...

sicksand
01-23-2011, 07:47 PM
That guy must be out of town alot then because I have seen this complaint for about the last 4 years and it seems to be the sa,e excuse everytime.I undersatnd once in a great while but for this long running and so many people having an issue with there orders???Sounds a little weird to me

Goingforsound
02-02-2011, 10:59 AM
finally my stuff got shipped. I already got one box, and the tracking number of the second says it's in canada.

I know how greg works now. Greg gets the money from big orders and buy the parts. Then he ships every small orders he have, then he's got no more money to buy other parts for the big orders.

darwinpayne2000
02-02-2011, 11:52 AM
I think you're probably right. Small business owners are rarely flush with cash and when business declines, they get creative in their efforts to save the business. Unfortunately, he's just killing all chances for repeat business when he delays orders, won't respond to email or phone calls, then uses the perennial "I was out of town" excuse to explain his non-response. There are too many other vendors out there to waste time chasing Greg for your order.