PDA

View Full Version : barracuda plans

barracudabugz-zn
05-24-2010, 05:32 AM
hello guys great site:)
i really want barracuda plans but don't have money to buy them as i am 16...so if anyone can help me out i would really appricate it....i know it is a lot to ask but i really want to get into the sport but have limited cash...my e-mail is kcoyne700@gmail.com [smilie=tr_thankyou:

brhea
05-24-2010, 06:32 AM
I sure don't want to discourage anyone form getting into the sport, but have a question. If you can't afford plans then how wil you afford to buy materials and running gear for the buggy.

barracudabugz-zn
05-24-2010, 06:39 AM
no i understand where you coming from...it will be along term project so when ever i get some cash I'll buy some materials so yea hope you understand

Gene
05-24-2010, 10:49 AM
Have a vision and make it happen one stp at a time!

barracudabugz-zn
05-24-2010, 12:04 PM
thanks guys just hope to get the plans and get started:D these buggies have become quite popular here in South Africa and are called crickets.

fatal-exception
05-24-2010, 09:09 PM
Be warned, there are many expensive steps, buying the plans is not one of them. ;)

barracudabugz-zn
05-25-2010, 02:02 AM
Be warned, there are many expensive steps, buying the plans is not one of them. ;)

yup that is really true but if i can get the plans for free...then i can use that money that was going to be for the plans, to start building a buggy:)

ErwinBnl
05-25-2010, 02:32 AM
But why download the plans from Internet and build the buggy that someone designed.. but won't take the money to pay him for his work? Also.. there rest a copyright on the plans.. I don't think someone would give you the plans, they paid for it too?

There have been several guys like you with the same question over here. Maybe you can ask them?

Good luck with your future buggy build and keep us posted when you do :D

Erwin

barracudabugz-zn
05-25-2010, 06:00 AM
i will keep you posted once i get started....here in South Africa they call them crickets is this the similar to barracuda,pirana etc.?