PDA

View Full Version : UK hill climb

Britracer
02-15-2010, 03:35 PM
Hi,

I started a thread a while back briefly describing my build. I thought it was time to update on my progress (not much!!!). I won't bore you again with details except for that im from Birmingham, England, and the car is being built for hillclimb racing, which is a short time trial over a asphalt course, typically around 40 seconds long. I think the old thread was called "single seater racer" if anyone wants a few more details, or please ask any questions you want.

Despite not getting much work done in my garage, I have been designing a billet rear end. This massive change in the design has been encouraged by having access to ProE at university, and a small milling machine that I have recently purchased. Anyway it will improve the car no end, and hopefully be of enough quality to be used on future chassis'.

Just realised the photos I took are too big, so I'll work on getting some that fit, and get some CAD work on here for scrutiny.

Mark

boilermaker
04-28-2010, 10:07 PM
Should be a great car, can we see it? Tell us all about the new rear end that you've designed and if it's finished, show it to us , please.

JayPeeYooEssAy
04-28-2010, 10:40 PM
cant wait to check it out...

nohair
06-15-2010, 10:26 AM
I 2 would love to see your project and all the stuff that goes with "looking"- so are you going to show????
still waiting
nohair

DATBILLO
03-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Does anyone know what happened to this Britracer guy? I really want to know how his build turned out.