Ibike
01-26-2010, 07:40 PM
Hello .
Send me email buggy plans.
THX

K-fab
01-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Howdy and welcome to the site.

Sorry to go edit your post, but to come on this forum and just say "Send me email buggy plans." is really not the way to get started in this place.

Be prepared to spend a little bit of money on the plans you choose.

These are not just handed out to anyone, as someone took a lot of time and effort in designing and drawing up the plans. Those that do this need to be compensated for their hard work - hence PURCHASING plans, not giving them out freely.

The plans are the intellectual property of the designer, thus the need to be paid for them.

If you are interested in finding out about the plans, or particular things about the plans, then please ask about them.

You'll get to see what the guys on the site have done with them. You'll get all sorts of info from the guys that are building the plans you may be interested in.

If you have questions, by all means ask away; everyone here's willing to share ideas, thoughts on how to make certain things work better, things to modify, etc.

Once again, welcome to the site, but don't expect anyone to email you anything.

Ibike
01-27-2010, 03:02 PM
Thank your post reply.
I sorry.
Im Slowakia not ready buy Pay-Pal system.
Pls help.....
THX;)
[smilie=bs_help.gif]

bugbite
01-27-2010, 03:56 PM
If you don't want to use pay-pal most places that you can buy plans from take a regular credit/debit card, so that should not be an issue, bugbite

homey58701
05-02-2012, 04:17 AM
lookin for barracuda plans to pay for using paypal...all ive found is $100 au...i dont know what that is in american money..lol...anyone know of any plans around the same price as the badland prices?

butch
05-02-2012, 04:43 AM
Click here>>>http://www.rickskraschsite.com/index.php?Type=Login

rob8420
05-02-2012, 10:03 AM
lookin for barracuda plans to pay for using paypal...all ive found is $100 au...i dont know what that is in american money..lol...anyone know of any plans around the same price as the badland prices?

Just type in google currency converter then you will know.

If you pay through paypal it will convert it for you anyway.

daaboots
05-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Edge Products - Contact Us (http://www.edge.au.com/ContactUs.aspx)