PDA

View Full Version : TxBandit

Raptoryan
09-01-2009, 12:22 PM
I was going to trade him my Dirt Bike for his project Edge Piranha and everything was a done deal. We agreed to meet up and just needed to find a good spot. I tried contacting him for more information on where to meet and didn't hear anything and then I get a email saying he traded to someone else after commiting to trading. Just a heads up to anyone out there.

Bugpac
09-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Dont that just Erk the shit out of ya, when someone doesn't have the balls to call you... Email is like a door, easy to hide behind...

chuckorlando
09-13-2009, 06:56 AM
Man I had a buggy I was gonna get for the wife. Worked out the time place and all that. I cut my day short, unloaded all my lawn gear. Showered up and ready to go. On the way out the door I thought to call the lady to make sure we're good.

Oh I sold it already. Talk about pissed

The Kar Audio Guy
09-13-2009, 09:55 AM
I was talking to the same guy. I had sent him emails and fotos of my moto.

he definitely was not jonny on the spot with reply. at least you didn't drive down there and get stood up.

Raptoryan
09-25-2009, 11:05 AM
Sorry for not logging on for awhile but, ya at first he would email me back right away and even call me. I guess he is into drag racing and my father runs a drag car at alot of national events I am sure I will see him at a track someday.