PDA

View Full Version : OK Bargain Pilots for all..... In Canada?

nutz4sand
04-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Ok here is an email I got from this guy. I sold my 89 Honda Pilot a while back but he must have seen this somewhere and emailed me.
It was a stock suspende 89 with a good few motor mods. It would haul along very well with my 280 pound carcass in it so it had some snot. With a 150 pounder aboud it would really haul. Not mint mind you but a great runner.

So he emails me this:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

robert.k_77@hotmail.com

Can you send it to Canada and 4000 is really expensive people are buyin them for 250-650.

I sent this back. To be honest I was both amused and a bit preturbed a person would suggest such a thing.

No I cannot send it to Canada. The person who HAPPILY bought it for my asking price of $4700.00 us dollars (with all my spare parts of course) is currently enjoying the heck out of it. He had three others and paid more for all of them. He felt mine was a bargain considering it was faster than his other three.

I do not know where you think people are buying Honda Pilots for $250-650 but The frames are worth far more than that. The trannys are really worth some loot and personnaly I think you have your facts mixed WAY up.

If you would like to prove me wrong please feel free to show me where I can buy them for that... Cause I will buy five of them tommorrow! Thanx Bill

So with that what I sent above I ask of thee!!

To all you guys holding out on selling your Pilots for under $650.00 remeber email me first to buy them. Yah I'll go high end price! Not try to cut you short for $250.00. LOL! Bill

JaRiv
04-14-2009, 11:43 AM
FLOPPY HEADED CANADIANS!!!!!![smilie=sign_l33t.g:

b.c.bugger
04-14-2009, 08:22 PM
hey now, we're not all like terrence and philip:p
This guy is on the pipe, Pilots are pretty rare up here and toys in general cost us way more than they cost in the states. He must be one of our renowned french canucks

Gene
04-14-2009, 09:35 PM
Terrence and Phillip! Two terrorists if there were ever terrorists in SP!