PDA

View Full Version : Rorty enquiries from comcast.net ISP customers

Rorty
02-17-2009, 06:43 PM
The ISP comcast.net have had some unresolved issues with my ISP for years and block all emails from my servers. The result is that anyone using comcast.net who has tried to contact me will not receive a reply due to comcast.net's intransigence.

I have repeatedly asked my ISP and Comcast.net to rectify the matter, but the problem seems to revolve in never-ending circles.

I do apologise for the inconvenience, but if you are with comcast.net and want to contact me, I would suggest using another ISP account or one of the free email services such as Yahoo.

rowycoracing
02-17-2009, 09:21 PM
No wonder you never answered me...

Artie on Edge
02-17-2009, 11:33 PM
Nah,thats not it. He just doent like you Rowy[smilie=alright.gif]

:p:p:p

rowycoracing
02-18-2009, 10:04 PM
Nah,thats not it. He just doent like you Rowy[smilie=alright.gif]

:p:p:p

Ouch :)

BMX1253
02-18-2009, 11:37 PM
I must say I really REALLY hate Comcast. LoL! For my last job I was a CD molding Tech. (Compact Disc). Our company was a small one, but we had one large customer. COMCAST! We made that install disc you get when you order the internet from them. I used to see 250,000 every quarter! HaHa! My friends once hid the word "Comcast" all over my house on little bits of paper. Opened a box of pizza to have the word Comcast on each slice. HaHa! :D Just though I would share my contribution to the world. Go me! :D If you look at the shinny side, the "Mirror Band" (closest part to center of the disc) You should see the DCR22360. Thats our company id! HaHa, well that was the last revision I worked on. [smilie=gun_chair.g: I still remember the number! GAH! :D