Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Welcome to Minibuggy.net
    I suppose I never did formally introduce myself by name. I'll finish where I left off on my first post.
    Hi, my name's Josh, I live near Loomis, California. We ride in Foresthill, Auburn, and Georgetown, Ca and make a trip to the Nevada desert as often as we can. I've been interested in things with wheels since a kid. 217 motorcycles/dirtbikes, and many go kart, minibike, and rock-crawler-type builds later; here I am. I've been blessed being in this area in gaining fabrication/welding experience. I'm an outdoor type-guy, as most of you probably are. Thanks for running the site guys and all the members who make it what it is.
    Dune 500

2. Collapse Details
    Hello from east central Illinois. I've been following mini buggy net for longer than I care to admitted. Retired three years ago after 28 years on the same job. Went back to work for the past year paying for a roof and windows for the house. Now that's over I plan on building a Barracuda. I purchased the Edges buggy plans and their laser files. Bought a JD Squared 3 bender and their notch master. No dies yet so I'm holding out for some lot of advice once the tube size is decided. Currently I'm thinking 1.25 x .120 and 1" x.095 tubing with a Suzuki GSXR 1000 power plant. Almost forgot to say I've been welding and fabrication thing for quite a while. Looking foreword to hearing form everyone.
    Anyhow... I've rambled to long.

Raidar

3. Collapse Details
    Hello all! I have been on the forum for awhile now, although I have not really properly introduced myself. My Name is Linden, from northern Alberta, Canada. I love the outdoors and planning, building, and fabricating...But don't we all. I have been snooping around here for quite awhile and there are some genius ideas here, and great advice. I have made a few post's, but I feel I should be saying hi to everyone before I continue on. I started a build thread for my R1 buggy and will update it as I go along, so feel free to follow.

Thanks a lot guys, Love this site !

By the way, I love pictures, and will end up posting a lot when I update.

4. Collapse Details
    hey guys, I've been on a couple weeks and just saw this thread, so here goes. I live in Texas, just outside of Austin, and go to Hidden Falls to ride dirtbikes. I like about anything with a motor since I was a kid. When I was about 12 I got an old riding mower frame and wanted to build a kart out of it. Never finished it, so 40 years later I'm gonna try again.

I have a lot of experience wrenching on cars and bikes over the years and I want to eventually build an Atom type car. I have a lot of ideas but need to gain some experience fabricating. A buddy of mine builds karts and they're a lot of fun, but I wanted something with a suspension that seats 2. Anyway, I've started my project, a 600 Ninja powered Yerf Dog with homebuilt suspension. Open to help and suggestions, as I've probably already make a lot of questionable decisions. Wish me luck! thanks!

5. Collapse Details
    Name is Zach, I have been in to mini buggies for 6-7 years now but never had funds for it. My first kart was a no suspension frame I got from a family friend in highschool and 2 motors that didn't run, didn't take much to get it all together and running. My next was a matco silver fox I got from my old land Lord for free but it was sitting outside uncovered for years and the spindle was broke. After finding the squirrels were storing their nuts in the motor, that was not going to happen. After stripping it to a roller wired it up for an electric start but I never go a motor as work dropped off the map along with my money. So it sat in the garage for a year or two. I eventually said it needs a good home so I called up Jeff at jd custom buggies in Englewood, FL who had helped me by fixing the spindle for me and said he could have the fox.
    I'm a mechanic by trade and don't know any fab at all but always wanted the weld so hopefully I'll get a welder soon and plan on building a buggy from plans online. What is my best bet on plans that can be kind to me being the first time welding and good on price?
    I'm located in mauldin, Sc moved from FL last winter.

6. Collapse Details
    Hello. I just picked up my first mini buggy after years of ideas on how I wanted to go about it. From buying one complete to building from scratch. I have a 05 zx10r that has been sitting around since 07. I bought it new, put 8k miles on it and then my wife and I decided to do the family thing. I came across a single seat buggy that should work well with the engine from my zx10. I have no idea on the type of buggy this is. I was told that it was built from some sort of kit. Titled as a special construction. I'm hoping to learn some things here, including identifying my buggy! I am very mechanically inclined, built many vehicles over the years but new to the buggy world. I plan to use this buggy strictly in Glamis. I will attempt a photo post for you, no promises on my first try!

7. Collapse Details
    Hello, new from south central mi

8. Collapse Details
    Hello. Name is Jess from Southern CA. Involved in desert racing and general riding in the desert. Just bought a Ridge Runner Mini Buggy and very happy with this beauty. Glad to be part of the club. Hopefully light the dim candle on the Ridge Runner thread
    Mini Buggy.jpg

9. Collapse Details
    Cold Spring MN ...Dunz season's ust around the corner
    Welcome to minibuggy
    The question is not if its gona roll. Its when ..

That be some kind of church cruzzer or commuter bike thingy ?

10. Collapse Details
    Hi all, My name is Chris and I'm from the UK. I'm currently building a little crawler for my kids to play about it. I'm probably gonna do a build thread soon. It's been about 4 years in the making so far as I've been super busy with work. I'm hoping to dedicate a little more time to it now, especially as it's so close to completion.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17