Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
Results 211 to 216 of 216
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: 07GSXR600 ST4 BUILD
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    14
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by EnzoSaudi View Post
    Hi Davis I'm getting back into building hoping to finish by the end of the summer. If you have any info or advice about the buggy please let me know I finished building the frame and front a arms. Ill pm you my email any info would be great
    Maybe we can revive this thread
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
    Re: 07GSXR600 ST4 BUILD
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by kellydsmith View Post
    Maybe we can revive this thread
    It would be great if we could. St4 forums have been dead for some time now
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
    Re: 07GSXR600 ST4 BUILD
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by EnzoSaudi View Post
    It would be great if we could. St4 forums have been dead for some time now
    does photo bucket still work? or do we need to use a different hosting website for pictures
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
    Re: 07GSXR600 ST4 BUILD
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Davis View Post
    does photo bucket still work? or do we need to use a different hosting website for pictures
    Idk maybe we could use imgur instead
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
    Re: 07GSXR600 ST4 BUILD
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    14
    Default
    Davis and EnzoSaudi,

    if you had it to do again would you build the ST4 or would you pick a different 2 seater plans?
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
    Re: 07GSXR600 ST4 BUILD
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by kellydsmith View Post
    Davis and EnzoSaudi,

    if you had it to do again would you build the ST4 or would you pick a different 2 seater plans?
    Don't get me wrong, the st4 is a great build.. if you change a lot... but I would do the R-16 shotgun. I heard they're great plans
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •