Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: 07GSXR600 ST4 BUILD
    The wierd thing is that theta say I have over 500 pics but I only have 213 on my site... annoying

2. Collapse Details
    I sold the 600 for a 2008 Yamaha r1

3. Collapse Details
    Threads almost a year old, Davis did you get the ST4 completed?

4. Collapse Details
    Looks great, detailed, heavy, a 600 will move it right along. A 1000 will work but probably start break things. By the way have your saw horse's collapsed yet from overload ? My horses only rated 400# each. My buggy is over 1100#.

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    Looks great, detailed, heavy, a 600 will move it right along. A 1000 will work but probably start break things. By the way have your saw horse's collapsed yet from overload ? My horses only rated 400# each. My buggy is over 1100#.
    the 1000 works great im actually increasing the gear reduction so I can let the wheels rip free on asphalt whenever I want hahaha.... the grey ones collapsed but I had upgraded ones rated at 1200lbs each sitting under my table...

Quote Originally Posted by kellydsmith View Post
    Threads almost a year old, Davis did you get the ST4 completed?
    Yes I did, I am currently in the process of registering it... i am about to put in power steering and make body panels but I don't know how to post pictures anymore due to photo bucket.... unless that was fixed... might be because I can see all of my pictures again... hmm

6. Collapse Details
    I bought the plans a long time ago, Ive been dreaming of finally building it lately.

I finally have a huge shop and plenty of room to work, I was hoping you were still around on here so I would have someone to ask questions, I have copied and printed this whole thread on a color printer so I have it for reference.

Where I live is mostly trails made up of sand, some dirt, and lots of mud. Not sure what engine I will use, there are tons of options down here in Florida, everybody has motorcycles, so tons of them on craigslist.

There isnt any racing to be done down here so not sure if I would need a 1000cc or something smaller.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by kellydsmith View Post
    I bought the plans a long time ago, Ive been dreaming of finally building it lately.

I finally have a huge shop and plenty of room to work, I was hoping you were still around on here so I would have someone to ask questions, I have copied and printed this whole thread on a color printer so I have it for reference.

Where I live is mostly trails made up of sand, some dirt, and lots of mud. Not sure what engine I will use, there are tons of options down here in Florida, everybody has motorcycles, so tons of them on craigslist.

There isnt any racing to be done down here so not sure if I would need a 1000cc or something smaller.
    If you can get a 1000cc I would definitely recommend it! it just makes it an absolute beast... also if you private message me (pm) I can give you my email or phone number and then send you more in depth pictures of what my drive train looks like and what works and what doesn't... plus some helpful tips with the plans that I wish I could change...

8. Collapse Details
    Duplicate post, sorry

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Davis View Post
    If you can get a 1000cc I would definitely recommend it! it just makes it an absolute beast... also if you private message me (pm) I can give you my email or phone number and then send you more in depth pictures of what my drive train looks like and what works and what doesn't... plus some helpful tips with the plans that I wish I could change...
    I sent you a PM with my email address, any info you would share would be great. Once I start the build I will create a new build thread. It will be a month or so before I can actually get started on anything. Ive been ready a lot of the other build threads on here about 2 seaters, I'm not opposed to buying a different set of plans, like a Rorty or some of the others if they make a better buggy.
    Last edited by K-fab; 06-15-2018 at 01:38 PM.

10. Collapse Details
    Hi Davis I'm getting back into building hoping to finish by the end of the summer. If you have any info or advice about the buggy please let me know I finished building the frame and front a arms. Ill pm you my email any info would be great

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast