Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: 07GSXR600 ST4 BUILD
    Quote Originally Posted by CARLRIDDLE View Post
    Prob a resister or 2 on control board. Time to get out the elec test probs. Shoot some of them boards are so cheap on ebay, I'd just buy a new.
    ive been looking around for those and can't find any for this specific brand. I called longevity and they said they will call me back.... hopefully. I honestly don't want to go digging around in my welder and mess something else up so I'm going to call around and find a repair place for a reasonable price.... I'll keep you guys posted

2. Collapse Details
    I pushed the reset button on the back and I seems normal now so idk what happened but here are some pics from a week or two ago.... I need to shorten the center shaft and weld those washers in place so I can but a bolt trough it to hold the adapters on...

Also..............

I logged onto youtube and saw a picture of my buggy and it turns out Balzabubinas made a youtube video with all of my pics..... idk if that good or bad

3. Collapse Details
    Hi Davis nice build. I am almost done with the chassis of my st4 but I have a problem with the back end is it possible for you to measure the part in the attached picture. As I don't have a tube bender and the rest of the tubes don't seem to fit on the chassis

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...ps0yk471sw.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by EnzoSaudi View Post
    Hi Davis nice build. I am almost done with the chassis of my st4 but I have a problem with the back end is it possible for you to measure the part in the attached picture. As I don't have a tube bender and the rest of the tubes don't seem to fit on the chassis

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...ps0yk471sw.jpg
    Yes I can tomorrow, but my chassis is not 100% to the plans, I actually haven't looked in the plan book for 3ish months.... lol, but ya for sure, I'll get a pic tomorrow

5. Collapse Details
    it is 20 7/8ths in from inside to inside, and 23 7/8ths in from outside to outside, so center is = to about 22 3/8th in

hope this helps

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20