Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: GSX 600F SII Build
    Exactly!

2. Collapse Details
    Able to get some work done over the last few weeks. Had to abandon the gas tank for awhile as I had to get this thing off the lift in the garage. It was time to get it on 4 wheels. Now I can push it out of the Garage. I found some Polaris sportsman rims and tires off Craigslist pretty cheap. They had the 14 inch rims I was looking for with the 4 x 156 bolt pattern. Still need to play with the rear shock mounts, but it's on 4 wheels now. Created a chain tensoner, I used a spare sprocket, 3/4 shaft and 2 pillow block bearings. Not the best picture of it but it does the job.

Able to make the front steering set up. I had to make tie rods with misalignment spacers and heim joints. Used some 5/8 rod and 5/8 nuts and threaded the rods with a coupler for the heim jts so its adjustable if need be. My next project is the exhaust. Having a hard time finding weldable steel exhaust in 1 1/2 OD to match the tubing. Looking into some exhaust tubing benders to begin that process. I need to revisit the gas tank and the fuel lines and the electrical systems as well. I started trying to figure out what wires go where and labeling them so it will be easier when I try to fire the engine.

3. Collapse Details
    Nice progress

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4