Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    My mini long travel w/GSXR1000 motor
    This is what I spend all my spare time on.

2. Collapse Details
    AWESOME Buggy , Could you post some more pics and some specs of your buggy? Nice work!!!!!

3. Collapse Details
    Having trouble posting more pic's. The files are to large. Any ideas let me know. Only thing I can think of is take more pic's with lower setting on camera. Have the rail stored in the trailer and next trip is Glamis for T-day

Rob

4. Collapse Details
    long travel rail
    Nice car!!! Who built the frame? What is the hump in the cross bar on the front between the shocks? You can try right clicking on the pictures you have to edit and find resize or you may find it in the tool bar depending on what picture software you have. I would really like to see more pics of your car. If you can't resize email me at xqwzit99@hotmail.com I'm currently building a Short Sand Cars w/ hayabusa and mini diff w/reverse. Ryan

5. Collapse Details
    Burnie Tasmania - Thats part of Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfunman
    Having trouble posting more pic's. The files are to large. Any ideas let me know. Only thing I can think of is take more pic's with lower setting on camera.
    Rob
    I use paint shop pro and in the SAVE JPG settings set compression to 40:1.

I load the picture in, then "save" file.

Other picture editing software that I have seen also gives compression setting as an option when doing a file save with JPG files.

My version of PSP is old (3.3) and was around when when I used windows 3.1
    but click on FILE... PREFERENCES...GENERAL...SAVING

DAVE

PS excellent job with the buggy!!!

6. Collapse Details
    More Pic's
    Thanks for all the nice comments. The hump in the front is where the original steering rod was. Had to change over to a Pinto steering Rack to fix the bad bump steer. The guy who put this together was from Vegas. I have had to re due way to much stuff to mention. But now that I have worked out most problems I am starting to enjoy it. It is a rocket on the hills. Will post more pic's after turkey day outing.
    Rob

7. Collapse Details
    More Pic's
    Here are some photo's from T day at Glamis California

8. Collapse Details
    Some more pic's
    More Pic's

9. Collapse Details
    You have a nice looking buggy..........my brother in law and I are building the same frame as you have...........can you tell me what major problems you have had with your frame,,,,if any. I have noticed you changed radiators, can you tell me why the stock radiator was not working for you. Also, have you had any problems not having a reverse? We are building ours for the desert and some sand.........kind of a dual sport....one will be powered with a 2002 Yamaha R1 motor and the other with a 2003 Kawasaki ZZR 1200.....the should move pretty good, I am sure yours hauls......any help would be greatly appreciated........and is there a possibility for us to come look at yours........I am not sure where you are but we are near L.A. California...........thanks and your buggy looks GREAT........

10. Collapse Details
    How do you like the GSXR 1000? I am currently running a ZX-11 and it is time to swap and I am looking at going with the GSXR or R1. Is there anything that you don't like about the motor? What you like about it and if you have had any problems.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast