Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    sinister, tom pro, king. which one?
    Which one makes the best 2 seat haya sand car and why?

2. Collapse Details
    Re: sinister, tom pro, king. which one?
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanhiggins2002 View Post
    Which one makes the best 2 seat haya sand car and why?

The "who has the best and why" debate will vary depending on who owns what rail. Ive been building these things for over 10 years and I have very happy customers and very good customer service.

I feel my product excels above the competition in multiple ways when it comes to design, performance, safety, customer service and overall appearance.

My products have been put through their paces over the years, including lawn darts, rolling down hills, even an 80mph wreck that ended with 5 barrel rolls and 2 people walking away and only needing to air up the tires to drive it back.

My products are jumped, flipped, mud bogged, run through the whoops wide open and raced and they just keep going.

Are you in the market for new or used? What type of driving do you do and what's your budget?
    www.SinisterSandSports.com
    918-521-3736
    Yes, i'm on facebook clicky clicky.................

3. Collapse Details
    Tom Pro! I spent all day in one going through the Gnarlyist S&%T in Ocotillo Wells following 100k Long travel cars and i tell ya,,With the headsets on and some music,,All, i needed was coffe!!
    I dont care what anybody says,, That thing is huge inside, and i called Tom and said why are they so roomy,,He said hes a bigger guy and i said ,, Thanks Me too,, Most comfortable Mini Buggy EVER!! I Live in Glamis ,, You think my friends have a few? Ive been in plenty and as soon as i hit the lotto,,, Tom Pro With 15" wheels Baby!!!!

4. Collapse Details
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    Desert Dog Off Road's Coyote.

Amazing ride. It's a true midi-buggy size and just rips. The easiest duning driver I've been in.

Get the turbo Apex powered car instead of the Busa - no shifting is fun!!!

5. Collapse Details
    Well I am interested in the one kulapp has for sale. Just needs a wing and powder coat.

I am in the 15k range so that doesn't get me much. I see used king and tom pro in that range occasionally.

Look wise the sinister is hands down the best. There is a local king for sale for 18k with a sick paint job.

Thanks for response. I just didnt know if there was a huge difference that I should know about.
    I would prefer to have a spool then a rpm box or jeffco. Just more things to go wrong. I had ridiculous problems with my jeffco 5 years ago.

6. Collapse Details
    Well I am interested in the one kulapp has for sale. Just needs a wing and powder coat.

I am in the 15k range so that doesn't get me much. I see used king and tom pro in that range occasionally.

Look wise the sinister is hands down the best. There is a local king for sale for 18k with a sick paint job.

Thanks for response. I just didnt know if there was a huge difference that I should know about.
    I would prefer to have a spool then a rpm box or jeffco. Just more things to go wrong. I had ridiculous problems with my jeffco 5 years ago.

kulapp has an awesome rail at a great price, i'd jump on it if it's in your price range. I still makes wings for that model so that's no big deal to add if you want one.
    918-521-3736

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshi View Post
    kulapp has an awesome rail at a great price, i'd jump on it if it's in your price range. I still makes wings for that model so that's no big deal to add if you want one.
    I emailed him asking more questions and he emailed back but I dont know where he is located or have his phone number.

Yes I want a wing. If its reasonably priced of course. Thanks for hit back.

Who does turbos for those in socal. And the price range is? I know you do but your not close to me at all.

8. Collapse Details
    I emailed him asking more questions and he emailed back but I dont know where he is located or have his phone number.

Yes I want a wing. If its reasonably priced of course. Thanks for hit back.

Who does turbos for those in socal. And the price range is? I know you do but your not close to me at all.
    I don't actually do the turbo's for my rail, I ship the motors to Scott at headsup and he builds them for me.

I believe his kits start out at $3,500.
    918-521-3736

9. Collapse Details
    Thanks for reply again. Your awesome. 3500 is very reasonable for a turbo kit. I have heard of heads up performance.
    I currently have a single seat long travel with a honda 1100 black bird motor and its fast. Would like a two seater.

10. Collapse Details
    Thanks for reply again. Your awesome. 3500 is very reasonable for a turbo kit. I have heard of heads up performance.
    I currently have a single seat long travel with a honda 1100 black bird motor and its fast. Would like a two seater.
    Then buy that one kulapp has. There is a lot more wrapped up in it than what he's asking. It's a good deal and you won't be disappointed in the performance...
    918-521-3736

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast