Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Blackbird EZ-GO "Golf Cart" Retro Build
    #31
    Senior Member MrBracket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    855
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by K-fab View Post
    Good stuff Mr. B.
    Thanks K-fab!! I'm trying to up my game on YouTube.... Plus, it motivates me to quicken the pace on getting this thing done!!!!!
    Just another Dreamer....

    My website: http://www.moto-mule.com/
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
    Re: Blackbird EZ-GO "Golf Cart" Retro Build
    #32
    Keeper of the Asylum K-fab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    Posts
    10,293
    Default
    I've had more than one person say I need to do the same thing - I just don't have the desire to do the editing and such... I'm so scattered about in my build that it would be a pain to get it all set straight - and long, slow, boring....
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
    Re: Blackbird EZ-GO "Golf Cart" Retro Build
    #33
    The Bob Ross of MBN Bullnerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cream Ridge ,NJ
    Posts
    9,000
    Default
    Another good vid!

    I gotta say, when I first saw you posting on here I was kinda scared! You seemed like a big tough guy!

    But after seeing your vids, your such a sweetheart! lol!
    "Speed is time-time is speed"-Dennis Hopper

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    did you use a special bigfoot camera or something ,you know all blurry could be a tree stump kinda thing .
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
    Re: Blackbird EZ-GO "Golf Cart" Retro Build
    #34
    Senior Member MrBracket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    855
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullnerd View Post
    Another good vid!

    I gotta say, when I first saw you posting on here I was kinda scared! You seemed like a big tough guy!

    But after seeing your vids, your such a sweetheart! lol!
    LMAO!!! But don't tell anyone, I gotta keep up the tough guy act!!!
    Just another Dreamer....

    My website: http://www.moto-mule.com/
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
    Re: Blackbird EZ-GO "Golf Cart" Retro Build
    #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    127
    Default
    Hey Motomule / MrBracket, What slider and pan system do you use in your videos?
    Would you mind taking some pictures of your setup?

    I've been enjoying the videos and it's been making me get back after my R1 buggy
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
    Re: Blackbird EZ-GO "Golf Cart" Retro Build
    #36
    The Bob Ross of MBN Bullnerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cream Ridge ,NJ
    Posts
    9,000
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBracket View Post
    LMAO!!! But don't tell anyone, I gotta keep up the tough guy act!!!
    lol! Will do.

    Love your shop btw!
    "Speed is time-time is speed"-Dennis Hopper

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    did you use a special bigfoot camera or something ,you know all blurry could be a tree stump kinda thing .
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
    Re: Blackbird EZ-GO "Golf Cart" Retro Build
    #37
    Senior Member MrBracket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    855
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy1214 View Post
    Hey Motomule / MrBracket, What slider and pan system do you use in your videos?
    Would you mind taking some pictures of your setup?

    I've been enjoying the videos and it's been making me get back after my R1 buggy
    Slider and Pan System?? Do you mean the video images that has the camera rotating around the ceiling looking down at me? If so, that is a Rube Goldberg setup that I hacked together with some old bearings, a gear reduction electric motor, some old bicycle chain, and some bike sprockets that I plasma cut out. It rotates a GoPro camera around the ceiling at about 1 revolution per hour... Basically, it's a giant clock!! LOL.
    Just another Dreamer....

    My website: http://www.moto-mule.com/
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
    Re: Blackbird EZ-GO "Golf Cart" Retro Build
    #38
    Default
    I have 0 interest in camera or recording stuff but I'd like to see a good video about it, sounds cool as crap.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
    Re: Blackbird EZ-GO "Golf Cart" Retro Build
    #39
    Member 67StingrayJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Las Cruces, NM
    Posts
    99
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBracket View Post
    Slider and Pan System?? Do you mean the video images that has the camera rotating around the ceiling looking down at me? If so, that is a Rube Goldberg setup that I hacked together with some old bearings, a gear reduction electric motor, some old bicycle chain, and some bike sprockets that I plasma cut out. It rotates a GoPro camera around the ceiling at about 1 revolution per hour... Basically, it's a giant clock!! LOL.
    Now that requires a video in-itself. haha!
    HARD WORK PAY$
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. My Semi-Mini Buggy Design/Build "Divergent"
    By MikahB in forum Projects in Progress
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-06-2016, 10:20 PM
  2. 20"R 18"F of travel on my new build. zx1000 minibuggy
    By brooksie2113 in forum Suspension - Wheels & Tires
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-25-2013, 07:12 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-02-2012, 08:01 PM
  4. "Spectre" 2-seat "Midi" project
    By RoosterBooster in forum Projects in Progress
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 12:39 PM
  5. "software For People Who Build Things!"
    By Bullnerd in forum MiniBuggy.net Lounge!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •