Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    engine mounting help . please zr6r
    Hi all im stuck on ideas on the best way to mount my zr6r engine into my frame if any users have any pictures or threads i could look at ? Detailed diagrams or anything that can push me in the right direction it would make my day . Please im on a dead build untill i get a little help

2. Collapse Details
    Re: engine mounting help . please zr6r
    Mimicing the bikes stock tabs and building brackets to your frame is all thats needed.

Pics of your setup might help if you need more than that.
    Now that NOBAMA has PROVEN he is the absolute WORST president in the history of history Jimmy Carter can thank him for stealing the dunce crown.

Lets hope the next guy repeals NObama care along with the rest of the stupid crap this blight on our windshield has done.

3. Collapse Details
    Have a look on my first thread pal , id appriciate it

4. Collapse Details
    Millenium Member
    quote;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Small update . . I have a guy coming to see me soon to knock up some custom engine mounts and hopefully have the engine in the rear soon , gunna grind off old rear sprocket and get the ninja sprocked banged on.

Are you going to use existing swingarm rear end, or redo the back. The motor will be happier with solid mount and not bouncing on that swingarm. Using same solid axle from buggy? Few more details from you will get a better answer.

5. Collapse Details
    The rear is staying as is , the bloke that was going to help didnt turn up and its been stood since , what info do you need . That may be easier

6. Collapse Details
    Do a search for west Michigan shotgun build. There are pictures of my mounts. Keep in mind that you will have to remove the engine at sometime. Check it out .

Justin
    Nowhere near the desert.

7. Collapse Details
    Just had a look pal and its very well done but you have alot more room to play with and mine is a mich lower end budget are you on carbs?

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by xd2cx View Post
    Have a look on my first thread pal , id appriciate it
    You can also simply look through the many builds on this site and see many guys motor mounts. They really are not that tough. Front end geometry is far FAR harder.

If you wish us to look at other posts of yours you might try providing a link to it in this thread.

I and many others are not likely to go reading all the posts of people asking questions just to see what they might (or might not have) have posted elsewhere.

If you think its important to the question you are asking either post links to the thread or psot new pics in this one. That will always lend you a much better help scene on this site you will find.
    Now that NOBAMA has PROVEN he is the absolute WORST president in the history of history Jimmy Carter can thank him for stealing the dunce crown.

Lets hope the next guy repeals NObama care along with the rest of the stupid crap this blight on our windshield has done.

9. Collapse Details
    Yea pal,
    Put some pic's out and maybe you would get a better response or help (- the pal)
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

10. Collapse Details
    Yah not sure where your from xd2cx but saying "pal" sounds like a bit of an annoyed start of a threat to most. It may be normal and commonplace where you live but its like a Taxi drivers insult to many of us! lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast