1. Collapse Details
    2 seater megaladon
    I'm about to start building a megaladon from badland buggies. I'm turning it into a 2 seater because I have a 5 year old daughter who love to ride with me no matter what I'm driving and it would break my heart to tell she can't ride it's one of those daddy daughter things as I'm sure a lot of you understand. So with that being said if there are anyone out there who has done this I would greatly appreciate if you would be will to share how you did it and how well it worked out. I'm sure any insight would help speed up this project

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. Collapse Details
    Re: 2 seater megaladon
    I've seen a combined st4 with Megalodon suspension built. There is actually a good thread here where a pair were built: --> New Build

Seems like there was talk of one straight from Badlands, but that appears to have stalled. My friend and I also started down the same road but ended up changing the design enough that there isn't much Badlands left, you can see a link to our build in my sig below.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by iflytii View Post
    I've seen a combined st4 with Megalodon suspension built. There is actually a good thread here where a pair were built: --> New Build

Seems like there was talk of one straight from Badlands, but that appears to have stalled. My friend and I also started down the same road but ended up changing the design enough that there isn't much Badlands left, you can see a link to our build in my sig below.
    I tried to look yours up but it won't let me... but to be honest it's probably user error I'm new to this forum and haven't figured everything out yet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

4. Collapse Details