MiniBuggy.Net: The Ultimate Off-Road Buggy Community

Go Back   MiniBuggy.Net: The Ultimate Off-Road Buggy Community > :::Racing, Riding and Gathering Hole::: > Events and Group Gatherings

Events and Group Gatherings Plan the next group get together here. Be sure to add your event to the calander.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:29 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Torc Oct Race

Here is some vid of our last meet ,,,good day had by all except for Cranno who rolled his car for the second time in two meets ,,,,he must surely now be accepted into the K FAB school of dance and drama,,,what do you rekon K. Anyway if you watch the top right of screen near the end you will see him flop into view on his final roll of three
We have our last meet on the 24 th of this month and will be on a Sat arvo instead of Sun so we can have a BBQ presentation and a few beers all welcome .

Cheers

TALON is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2012, 01:25 AM   #2 (permalink)

Senior Banned Member

Default Re: Torc Oct Race

Love those videos from the ausies.
Makes me want to go to outback steak house!!! Blooming onion
Chikin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #3 (permalink)

Location: Cold Spring MN A meer 18 hrs & 100 gal Uf Fuel To St Anthony

Very cool as usual Talon you guys deff have some Great racin goin on down under .I enjoy watchin yer vids when im just gettin started in the morn W/a cup of joe. Thanx man.. Yer buds roll looked like he took it in stride I guess thats racin !!!

Last edited by Rat4020; 11-13-2012 at 12:53 PM..
Rat4020 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

Vendor

Good video,,,,too bad for Cranno

carnage does not look too bad for a triple twist catapult tri-fecta

Plans now available

WWW.PTLRACING.COM

PROTODIE PARTS

Come Race With Us
ProtoDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:45 AM   #5 (permalink)

Glad you guys enjoyed,,,,
He was pretty cool about it ,,,,,buy the time the camera dude got there,,,,,but the flaggy on the corner said ,,,when the rollin stopped the swearin started.
The buggy did come out of it well considering,,,,cage hasnt moved tweaked one a arm,,the wheels and the main hoop coped nearly all of it .

Couldnt believe it - if you actually listen really closely you can hear the thing smash into the ground

Its a bit delayed cause its so far away from the camera but definately a couple of crunch noises that sound like a CASH REGISTER CHING CHING
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #6 (permalink)

Cool vid! can't wait to finish mine!
custom39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #7 (permalink)

Man that looks like a good time. Wish we had something down our way like that.

Tell old boy to put a winch in the trailer
chuckorlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:58 AM   #8 (permalink)

Just curious, please forgive my ignorance, but about how long are the tracks for these TORC events? Do you guys have to set up the tracks for each race, or does the racing group take care of all that? That looks like a great time.
redeye92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:23 PM   #9 (permalink)

Custom 39
I am looking forward to seeing yours done too,,,i think you and chicken will inspire a few into that rod type of build they look cool.

Chuck

"old boy" LOL He would love that ,,, i tell him he should go with a blue or purple rinse all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeye92 View Post
Just curious, please forgive my ignorance, but about how long are the tracks for these TORC events? Do you guys have to set up the tracks for each race, or does the racing group take care of all that? That looks like a great time.
The club is very casual and not to serious at all ,,,so we sort of decide on the day depending on numbers and weather as to the format of racing ,,,some times 5 x6laps sometime 3x10 ,as i said its pretty lay back.

The club has use of a reserve which is owned buy the local council it is shared buy a car club [AUTO CROSS] us and 2 different horse riding groups ,,,the reserve is pretty big and we use on alternate weekends ,each group once a month and each with its own area.
So that track is permanent the club members just look after it themselves,,We have a club shed,water truck ,grader etc .
It is aprox 1.4 km long at the minute but we have a couple of variations to mix it up a bit,,and have more planned.
We do run longer events but we just rent other tracks for those away games and run longer enduro style events.

Last edited by TALON; 11-15-2012 at 11:35 PM..
Old 11-15-2012, 11:32 PM   #10 (permalink)

Location: Cold Spring MN A meer 18 hrs & 100 gal Uf Fuel To St Anthony

Talon U guys are way ahead of us ,with the week end racin thing man that would be soo cool to go to a track and race for a weekend or untill ya roll " then just sit back in camp and watch and have a few beerz That is if ya Biff it LOL... and not have to drive 600 miles or so to do it

Rat4020 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links