MiniBuggy.Net: The Ultimate Off-Road Buggy Community

Go Back   MiniBuggy.Net: The Ultimate Off-Road Buggy Community > :::Stadium Lite Class Rules::: > Class Development

Class Development Discussion forum for the development of Stadium Lite Class buggy rules and guidelines.

Old 09-11-2012, 11:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Racing in Texas

Where can I race mini buggies in Texas or Oklahoma?

Tia
aircrftmec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2012, 11:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Racing in Texas

What part of Texas are you located?

www.MonkeyWrenchMotorcycles.com
Www.Facebook.com/monkeywrenchcycles
frankysfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:37 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankysfree View Post
What part of Texas are you located?
Just north of Dallas close to Denton in Highland Village. I do not mind hauling 200 miles for a good place to race on the weekend.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:14 AM   #4 (permalink)

these are desert racing they may have something for mini buggy
Baja Racing of Texas - The Texas Premiere Off-Road Racing Experience!

texasoff-road.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
TORN racing
ATV Texas Off Road Nationals

Racing Side by Sides - Texas Offroad Network Forums

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heres a list of places to ride in Texas most of the list is central and south Texas.

texasoff-road.com (texas desert racing website) they hold 5 to 7 desert style races for buggies and trucks

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/newmedia...?req=20060130c list of Texas off road riding state parks

South Texas ATV Racing Series We set out to provide ATV riders' and their families with an exciting cross-country racing series. This is a 12 race series with a Championship Invitational. The races are on a marked course through woods, across creeks, and up and down hillsides. Cr provides ATV riders' and their families with an exciting cross-country racing series. This is a 12 race series with a Championship Invitational. The races are on a marked course through woods, across creeks, and up and down hillsides. Cr have a class forUTV/side by sides, razor,rhino,mule,redline

Brushy Creek Motor Farm Welcome to Brushy Creek Farm :: Brushy Creek Farm Royse city lets trucks and buggy in small riding area its a ok place to go to check out something on your buggy like the engine but it is not that good for riding

Barnwell Mountian Recreational Area Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area Gilmer TX lets trucks and buggy in trails in wooded area tight trails no open areas to go fast in. it is a ok place

Shiloh Ridge www.shilohridge.com Alto TX lets trucks and buggy in has open areas to go fast in. also has wooded trail areas. this the best place I been to so far.

Primitive Acres Primitive Acres Guest Ranch - Mt. Enterprise, Texas - Horseback Riding, East Texas, Texas Ranch, Guest Ranch lets trucks and buggy in not a good place to go best to skip this place

Little Sahara state park Oklahoma State Parks | TravelOK.com - Oklahoma's Official Travel & Tourism Site Waynoka OK sand dunes I have not been here yet. people say this a great place

Bridgeport TX is a new park website Bridgeport, TX - Official Website - Northwest OHV Park
they will let trucks and buggies in

General Sams Offroad Park Huntsville TX General Sam's Offroad Park - Huntsville Texas - ATV Riding Trails & Camping I have not been here yet. they will let trucks and buggies in

West Texas Baja westtexasbaja.com: The Leading West Texas Baja Site on the Net Lubbock TX I have not been here yet. they will let trucks and buggies in they are close now they said they may reopen sometime

Bazzar Raanch 830-597-4400 Uvalde TX I have not been here yet. they will let trucks and buggies in

Outback Adventure Track 432-756-3838 Stanton Tx I have not been here yet. they will let trucks and buggies in

The River Run ATV Park Welcome To River Run ATV Park on the beautiful Neches River. Jacksonville, Texas Jacksonville Tx I have not been here yet. they will let trucks and buggies in

Red River ATV Park Bonham tx 903-583-2288 Home they will let trucks and buggies in trails in wooded area tight trails no open areas to go fast in. it is a ok place

Kermit Sand Hills Kermit Sand Hills Sand Dune Guide Kermit TX sand dunes I have not been here yet. they will let trucks and buggies in people I talk to say this a good place

Oklahoma has 3 sand dune parks website Oklahoma's Diverse Ecoregions | TravelOK.com - Oklahoma's Official Travel & Tourism Site

Spring Creek Off Road Spring TX Springcreekoffroad.com I have not been here yet.

Boulder Creek Trail Park Boulder Creek Farms is now Hidden Falls Adventure Park Marble Falls TX I have not been here yet. they will let trucks and buggies in
they have tight trails and open areas

Hidden Falls adventure park Hidden Falls Adventure Park - Marble Falls, Texas Marble Falls Tx 830-798-9820
let trucks and buggies in. I have not been there yet.

Rural shade ATV Ranch 903-396-7464 Corsicana TX
www.ruralshadeatvranch.com They will let a buggy in depending of the
size of the buggy , the way they talk something the size of a Pilot, they where not very clear about it.
they have open area to go fast in and tight woods

Brazos Valley Off-road ranch requires a Membership

Soggy Bottom ATV Ranch 979-820-4500 Bryan,TX
www..SoggyBottomATVRanch.com I have not been there. let all vehicles in.

Spring Creek Off Road 713-806-9410 Spring Creek Offroad Park - Spring, Texas - ATV/OHV Riding Trails & Competitions I do
not know anything about this place.

Tire TRAX Ranch Off Road Park tiretraxranch.com Rockdale TX
512-373-6552 lets trucks and buggies in I have not been here

ERICK OK Erick, OK wide open place very
fast 580-526-3879 I have not been here

Gator Motorplex Willis, TX gatormotorplex.com says they race stadium karts and UTV

PLACE THAT DO NO LET BUGGIES OR TRUCKS IN
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rural shade ATV Ranch
Beavers Paradise Park
Bois d' Arc Trails
Coyote Pass ATV Park
Marshall Creek Park
Mud Buddy's
Outlaw ATV Park
Rocky Ridge Ranch
SkoolzOut ATV & Family Park closed
Cherokee cycle Park
Redriver motorcycle trails Bulcher TX

---------------------------------------------------------------
This stuff changes all the time so check web sites or phone numbers to make sure they are still open before you haul
stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:09 PM   #5 (permalink)

aircrftmec Im in Highland Village too, send me a pm let me know where in HV you are!
lost26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2012, 02:45 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stress View Post
these are desert racing they may have something for mini buggy
Baja Racing of Texas - The Texas Premiere Off-Road Racing Experience!

texasoff-road.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
TORN racing
ATV Texas Off Road Nationals

Racing Side by Sides - Texas Offroad Network Forums

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heres a list of places to ride in Texas most of the list is central and south Texas.

texasoff-road.com (texas desert racing website) they hold 5 to 7 desert style races for buggies and trucks

www.tpwd.state.tx.us/newmedia/releases/?req=20060130c list of Texas off road riding state parks

South Texas ATV Racing Series We set out to provide ATV riders' and their families with an exciting cross-country racing series. This is a 12 race series with a Championship Invitational. The races are on a marked course through woods, across creeks, and up and down hillsides. Cr provides ATV riders' and their families with an exciting cross-country racing series. This is a 12 race series with a Championship Invitational. The races are on a marked course through woods, across creeks, and up and down hillsides. Cr have a class forUTV/side by sides, razor,rhino,mule,redline

Brushy Creek Motor Farm Welcome to Brushy Creek Farm :: Brushy Creek Farm Royse city lets trucks and buggy in small riding area its a ok place to go to check out something on your buggy like the engine but it is not that good for riding

Barnwell Mountian Recreational Area Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area Gilmer TX lets trucks and buggy in trails in wooded area tight trails no open areas to go fast in. it is a ok place

Shiloh Ridge www.shilohridge.com Alto TX lets trucks and buggy in has open areas to go fast in. also has wooded trail areas. this the best place I been to so far.

Primitive Acres Primitive Acres Guest Ranch - Mt. Enterprise, Texas - Horseback Riding, East Texas, Texas Ranch, Guest Ranch lets trucks and buggy in not a good place to go best to skip this place

Little Sahara state park Oklahoma State Parks | TravelOK.com - Oklahoma's Official Travel & Tourism Site Waynoka OK sand dunes I have not been here yet. people say this a great place

Bridgeport TX is a new park website Bridgeport, TX - Official Website - Northwest OHV Park
they will let trucks and buggies in

General Sams Offroad Park Huntsville TX General Sam's Offroad Park - Huntsville Texas - ATV Riding Trails & Camping I have not been here yet. they will let trucks and buggies in

West Texas Baja westtexasbaja.com: The Leading West Texas Baja Site on the Net Lubbock TX I have not been here yet. they will let trucks and buggies in they are close now they said they may reopen sometime

Bazzar Raanch 830-597-4400 Uvalde TX I have not been here yet. they will let trucks and buggies in

Outback Adventure Track 432-756-3838 Stanton Tx I have not been here yet. they will let trucks and buggies in

The River Run ATV Park Welcome To River Run ATV Park on the beautiful Neches River. Jacksonville, Texas Jacksonville Tx I have not been here yet. they will let trucks and buggies in

Red River ATV Park Bonham tx 903-583-2288 Home they will let trucks and buggies in trails in wooded area tight trails no open areas to go fast in. it is a ok place

Kermit Sand Hills Kermit Sand Hills Sand Dune Guide Kermit TX sand dunes I have not been here yet. they will let trucks and buggies in people I talk to say this a good place

Oklahoma has 3 sand dune parks website Oklahoma's Diverse Ecoregions | TravelOK.com - Oklahoma's Official Travel & Tourism Site

Spring Creek Off Road Spring TX Springcreekoffroad.com I have not been here yet.

Boulder Creek Trail Park Boulder Creek Farms is now Hidden Falls Adventure Park Marble Falls TX I have not been here yet. they will let trucks and buggies in
they have tight trails and open areas

Hidden Falls adventure park Hidden Falls Adventure Park - Marble Falls, Texas Marble Falls Tx 830-798-9820
let trucks and buggies in. I have not been there yet.

Rural shade ATV Ranch 903-396-7464 Corsicana TX
www.ruralshadeatvranch.com They will let a buggy in depending of the
size of the buggy , the way they talk something the size of a Pilot, they where not very clear about it.
they have open area to go fast in and tight woods

Brazos Valley Off-road ranch requires a Membership

Soggy Bottom ATV Ranch 979-820-4500 Bryan,TX
www..SoggyBottomATVRanch.com I have not been there. let all vehicles in.

Spring Creek Off Road 713-806-9410 Spring Creek Offroad Park - Spring, Texas - ATV/OHV Riding Trails & Competitions I do
not know anything about this place.

Tire TRAX Ranch Off Road Park tiretraxranch.com Rockdale TX
512-373-6552 lets trucks and buggies in I have not been here

ERICK OK Erick, OK wide open place very
fast 580-526-3879 I have not been here

Gator Motorplex Willis, TX gatormotorplex.com says they race stadium karts and UTV

PLACE THAT DO NO LET BUGGIES OR TRUCKS IN
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rural shade ATV Ranch
Beavers Paradise Park
Bois d' Arc Trails
Coyote Pass ATV Park
Marshall Creek Park
Mud Buddy's
Outlaw ATV Park
Rocky Ridge Ranch
SkoolzOut ATV & Family Park closed
Cherokee cycle Park
Redriver motorcycle trails Bulcher TX

---------------------------------------------------------------
This stuff changes all the time so check web sites or phone numbers to make sure they are still open before you haul
Thanks for the info
Sponsored Links